What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

And whats your opinion about this leaked video ?:coffee:

i remember you asking for a reason to vote for Modi and not AAP . . . lets discuss it now :)

loha garam hai .. maar do hathoda :D
Video is not dubbed but i would like to see the full footage not the clipped and chopped one.

There is No Expose in this video, every interview off records talk happens like this only.

Video is not dubbed but i would like to see the full footage not the clipped and chopped one.

There is No Expose in this video, every interview off records talk happens like this only.

so what makes Aaam Aadmi party special and different from others ?

they are also doing the same thing . . that is " vote bank Politics "

and what about those allegations on media about being partial to AAP ? were they fake ?

if yes. . then why should i believe that his other allegations are true either ? :coffee:

so what makes Aaam Aadmi party special and different from others ?

they are also doing the same thing . . that is " vote bank Politics "

and what about those allegations on media about being impartials to AAP ? were they fake ?

if yes. . then why should i believe that his other allegations are true either ? :coffee:
Yes, the media is impartial to AAP. I don't know if you've noticed but afaik NDTV is a congressi channel and Zee News has always been in controversy for being biased towards BJP.

you can have a look at their wikipedia pages too

AAP is just an alternative for those who don't like BJP or congress

Yes, the media is impartial to AAP. I don't know if you've noticed but afaik NDTV is a congressi channel and Zee News has always been in controversy for being biased towards BJP.

what about my first two points ?

on a lighter note . . . AAJ tak is a known aam aadmi channel now ;)

or in short for the confoused ones who dont want there votes to go to congress but are allergick to BJP deu to there "phseodo secular & commi ideology " :azn:

well thay have aaj tak for it prabhu chawala se ab baat kerne me mazaa ayega

I think Barkha has been fair to AAP. DIsappointngly only Arnab seems to have suddenly changed his line. Sad.

Whole anti-corruption movement has been started by AAP, they're the reason that congress has been smashed to ground

or in short for the confoused ones who dont want there votes to go to congress but are allergick to BJP deu to there "phseodo secular & commi ideology " :azn:
true :P

Whole anti-corruption movement has been started by AAP, they're the reason that congress has been smashed to ground
Yes, and no !

movement was started by Anna, and IAC where AK was also a member along with some other AAP members. . so giving the whole credit to AAP is not justified :)

but you are still not giving the answers of my first two points :coffee:

Yes, and no !

movement was started by Anna, and IAC where AK was also a member along with some other AAP members. . so giving the whole credit to AAP is not justified :)

but you are still not giving the answers of my first two points :coffee:
here in delhi there is a place near ITO where AK used to run a NGO with shiela dixits son sandeep and later he joind the anna movement along with "swami agnivesh" agnivesh was cought pants down then onli ASK was lucki to take it this far apart from AK genral singh & kiran bedi were the other biggies in the movemnet now both are in BJP and anna gunning for mamta ji looks like AK is feeling the heat after all and now asking for last ditch efforts to turn the tide ;)

here in delhi there is a place near ITO where AK used to run a NGO with shiela dixits son sandeep and later he joind the anna movement along with "swami agnivesh" agnivesh was cought pants down then onli ASK was lucki to take it this far apart from AK genral singh & kiran bedi were the other biggies in the movemnet now both are in BJP and anna gunning for mamta ji looks like AK is feeling the heat after all and now asking for last ditch efforts to turn the tide ;)

and thats what i hate about this AK guy :crazy:

taking the whole credit . . . and issuing certificates of Imaandari and Beyimaani :coffee:

Don't worry . . bakre ki aama sirf bakra Eid tak khushi manayegi . . :taz:

and thats what i hate about this AK guy :crazy:

taking the whole credit . . . and issuing certificates of Imaandari and Beyimaani :coffee:

Don't worry . . bakre ki aama sirf bakra Eid tak khushi manayegi . . :taz:
well chotte wo kya hai na ki bali to bakre (AK) ki hi di jati hai sher ki nahi ;)

Maybe he had all the good intentions to start with.. but success came too early for him in the form of AAP's show in recent state election. That's what has caused the downfall. Arrogance has set in... unsavory characters along with anti-nationals has made AAP as their playground! Sounds like they are going to be in for a rude shock.. & this whole nautanki will come crashing down to earth in coming elections!

1779269_1402964003300595_701189191_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom