What's new

Biggest Commonwealth Games kicks off in Delhi

Gotta love the BBC

They start of with "Spectacular opening to the games" "India has pulled it off"

They go on to "Inspite of major athletes pulling out" "Officials getting dengue"

And further to "However the village was built with child labour" "The poor were swept off the street" "Human rights activists angry"

:tup:

OpeningCeremony_2511011.jpg

Beautiful

This was truly incredible. These are the real treasures of India that will remain India's forever. Can never be stolen, can never be lost, can never be imitated ! The things invaders took away in their vessels were of little value compared to the true treasures that we have presented today !

Considering the positive words by the Pakistani contigent some days back when things were not looking so great for CWG, I was happy to see the grand welcome the spectators gave to the Pakistani contingent.

I vote that we Indians should support Pakistan in these games (second to India of course :angel: ), to pay back for their contingent's kind words.

Absolutely beautiful. Well done to India. :cheers:

Might I add, that I predicted over a week ago that the CWGs would be a success. Looks like it was a good prediction. :azn:

I predict that the CWG will be a success.

Luckily the problems were caught, with almost two weeks to spare... so there was enough time to fix everything. I'm sure it will turn out well.

Back
Top Bottom