What's new

Big Three finally end. India lost both governance and revenue vote.

The payout should be based on human rights record

Indians should get less , as they have low cost of living in India I am ok with India getting 25 million

I wonder if India refuses to participate in ICC tournaments for say one year or two years, what will happen to the revenue. Remember, if the revenue pot is 70% smaller, even one third of the pot will much smaller. Will the other boards have a bigger piece of a very small pie or a smaller piece of a much bigger pie? I think ICC and other boards will capitulate, bottom line is very hard to argue against.
Keep wondering.

In the end, ICC will save face and offer about 450-475 million which India will accept. The only other 2 boards which are profitable are Aus and England - but their cricket watching population combined isn't big enough to carry boards along. If cricket was as popular in England as soccer is - sure, they would do well. It isn't.

The point is BCCI till now itself has been run like a closed business house though it earns money through Indian public, its been controlled like a mafia by leaders and corporate individuals like eagles. First BCCI shall sort out its house and start working like a accountable corporate entity

If India's participation in ICC tournaments brings more sponsors and money then its still being allocated more then double the revenue by ICC. Till BCCI's inhouse mess is sorted out the 292 M$ is enough for them. and no need to act immaturely by breaking world cricket body. This can be sorted out laters, main motive should be spread of cricket to newer avenues and more money to boards in monetary distress like Zimbabwe and west Indies here they don't have enough money to pay to players travels and lodging as a result youngsters in WI are now more attracted to basketball n other sports thus hurting cricket

BCCI shall never make it an ego issue born out of greed of certain individuals in BCCI

India and BCCI are pain for all the cricketing world.

India is trying to control and ruin cricket
Go cry me a river then?
Pakistani team was good also, why don't you guys fix one tournament with us.
Oh wait , we already declined to play with Pakistan and you keep coming back to ask for playing.
Ek baacho waali bitching band karde bhai

Go cry me a river then?
Oh wait , we already declined to play with Pakistan and you keep coming back to ask for playing.

You Indians are a joke. It is good that you have been exposed and disgraced by the rest of the cricket fraternity. Greedy morons who want to exploit and politicize the game of cricket. Now crawl back wherever you came from.

The payout should be based on human rights record

Indians should get less , as they have low cost of living in India I am ok with India getting 25 million

These Indians can't produce one Waqar Younis or Wasim Akram out of their 1 billion population. Talk is cheap.

The point is BCCI till now itself has been run like a closed business house though it earns money through Indian public, its been controlled like a mafia by leaders and corporate individuals like eagles. First BCCI shall sort out its house and start working like a accountable corporate entity

If India's participation in ICC tournaments brings more sponsors and money then its still being allocated more then double the revenue by ICC. Till BCCI's inhouse mess is sorted out the 292 M$ is enough for them. and no need to act immaturely by breaking world cricket body. This can be sorted out laters, main motive should be spread of cricket to newer avenues and more money to boards in monetary distress like Zimbabwe and west Indies here they don't have enough money to pay to players travels and lodging as a result youngsters in WI are now more attracted to basketball n other sports thus hurting cricket

BCCI shall never make it an ego issue born out of greed of certain individuals in BCCI
Finally a sensible post by Indian

Go cry me a river then?
PCB is going to Sue BCCI for not honouring MoU

Finally a sensible post by Indian

PCB is going to Sue BCCI for not honouring MoU
Okay :coffee:

You Indians are a joke. It is good that you have been exposed and disgraced by the rest of the cricket fraternity. Greedy morons who want to exploit and politicize the game of cricket. Now crawl back wherever you came from.

These Indians can't produce one Waqar Younis or Wasim Akram out of their 1 billion population. Talk is cheap.
Wasim Akram is working in India, talks much about your PCB and position of pakistan.
Akram don't wanna go back to pakistan. Bhuuka mar jaega bechara.
He's a good bowler but he came here why?

its time to control the revenue going out to ICC from India

its time to control the revenue going out to ICC from India

Brands like Cricket World Cup, World T20 are owned by ICC, not BCCI. There's no way you can control the revenue to ICC without hurting your own cricket.

Brands like Cricket World Cup, World T20 are owned by ICC, not BCCI. There's no way you can control the revenue to ICC without hurting your own cricket.
lol dont be naive i am talking about money going out of india in form of sponsorship's and broadcasting rights which govt can put cap on or they have to go through bcci.
its our money and we can control it, there are tons of ways to hurt icc and they know it

So what happened, India pull out its team from CT or not ?to show ICC its worth..Any update

Back
Top Bottom