What's new

Big Announcement by Afghan Ambassador on CPEC

Everyone including Afghanistan is more than welcome to join CPEC. Afghan exports esp of the perishable goods can reach a new high if they utilise CPEC. I wud love to see Afghan products esp fruits reaching ME thorough Gwadar in time and in good shape.

We don't hate you that is what you miss my friend, what we don't agree is with your security policies vis-a-vis Afghanistan.
It is nothing personal my friend, in real life probably we will be good buddies but still I don't agree with your policies.

Nothing personal :)

:) Well the fact is security policy of the entire region is interlinked with Pakistan and Afghanistan. The sooner it is realised by Abdullah Abduallh and Co the better it would be for the entire region.

As far as CPEC it is capable and flexible enough to bring in Afghanistan and Iran. They should willingly join and also put their efforts for it's safety.

I wouldnt believe a word from this Northern Alliance scum.
Take it with a pinch of salt. Remember who they're controlled by.

Money talks and they dont want to miss a piece of pie even if it need some sucking under the belly!!

Everyone including Afghanistan is more than welcome to join CPEC. Afghan exports esp of the perishable goods can reach a new high if they utilise CPEC. I wud love to see Afghan products esp fruits reaching ME thorough Gwadar in time and in good shape.

Yes Afghan pomegranate are one of the best...the prime reason by poppy cultivation excels in Afghanistan is because they are unable to export their perishable..its not only the veges and fruits but Afghanistan also has high potential for meat exports.

Yes Afghan pomegranate are one of the best...the prime reason by poppy cultivation excels in Afghanistan is because they are unable to export their perishable..its not only the veges and fruits but Afghanistan also has high potential for meat exports.

Exactly my point. Afghan meat esp Mutton and fruits/veg like juicy Grapes, Pomegranate, Garma, all type of nuts and not to forget hand woven carpets, wool etc etc can fetch quite hefty money for the Afghan Govt if they establish some processing plants for these and rest can easily be assisted by Gawader. Nonetheless farmers wud be encouraged to grow more of such things rather than Poppy and indirectly all warlords, talis etc can be deprived of valuable cash they make from Poppy. I seem quite wishful but this is one main way out for Afghanistan if at all they want one.

Exactly my point. Afghan meat esp Mutton and fruits/veg like juicy Grapes, Pomegranate, Garma, all type of nuts and not to forget hand woven carpets, wool etc etc can fetch quite hefty money for the Afghan Govt if they establish some processing plants for these and rest can easily be assisted by Gawader. Nonetheless farmers wud be encouraged to grow more of such things rather than Poppy and indirectly all warlords, talis etc can be deprived of valuable cash they make from Poppy. I seem quite wishful but this is one main way out for Afghanistan if at all they want one.

What they need to build is an integrated logistics center and dry port with customs facility near the border with Pakistan and manage it like a free zone. Given the incompetency of Afghan government they can privatize this port. And link it to CPEC by truck and rail.

A mere lips service otherwise, they have to say GOODBYE to a dear friend that solely affirmed to oppose CPEC by every mean. Seems very unlikely, until & unless there is major shift in Afghanistan politics and internal change.

A mere lips service otherwise, they have to say GOODBYE to a dear friend that solely affirmed to oppose CPEC by every mean. Seems very unlikely, until & unless there is major shift in Afghanistan politics and internal change.

Money buys everything..Dear friend would be useless if we control their economic life line...political alliances are based on money..

Build CPEC on war footing, the day first cargo truck leave khunjarab pass and enter China, all these silly attempts and noises from all around our neighbor will disappear. They will all line up to have a piece of cake. Mark my words.

Last edited:
:) Well the fact is security policy of the entire region is interlinked with Pakistan and Afghanistan. The sooner it is realised by Abdullah Abduallh and Co the better it would be for the entire region.

As far as CPEC it is capable and flexible enough to bring in Afghanistan and Iran. They should willingly join and also put their efforts for it's safety.

I think Ghani and Abdullah bent backwards to solve this issue for a year or two now because they understand the importance of security, but its GHQ that has not put a leash on her proxies and they are continuing with the Burka offensive for second year in a row though GHQ provided written assurances that if Talis don't come negotiation table they will be put on leash.

Words must be put to action.

I think Ghani and Abdullah bent backwards to solve this issue for a year or two now because they understand the importance of security, but its GHQ that has not put a leash on her proxies and they are continuing with the Burka offensive for second year in a row though GHQ provided written assurances that if Talis don't come negotiation table they will be put on leash.

Words must be put to action.

Ghani for years? hmmm not really.

As far as Abdullah he was out of power/influence for quite a long time. Now when he got some thanks to US and Karzai and some other factors so he is not bending but in fact he is supporting and funding proxies against Pakistan.

For the read part well honestly why Afghanistan and US even wants to negotiate with Taliban to begin with and why Pakistan should be punished for not bringing Taliban to talks?

Why US and Afghanistanis now accepting good taliban phenomenon ?

Ghani for years? hmmm not really.

As far as Abdullah he was out of power/influence for quite a long time. Now when he got some thanks to US and Karzai and some other factors so he is not bending but in fact he is supporting and funding proxies against Pakistan.

For the read part well honestly why Afghanistan and US even wants to negotiate with Taliban to begin with and why Pakistan should be punished for not bringing Taliban to talks?

Why US and Afghanistanis now accepting good taliban phenomenon ?

I was referring to the first outreach by NUG to the GHQ which both Ghani and Abdullah were backing.

If you have followed what Ghani has been advocating from the very beginning, that first peace is between Pakistan and Afghanistan and thus the outreach, Talis are your puppets and by making peace with them is making peace with Pakistan.

Anyways the time for negotiations or making peace is gone, there is no interest from AF side to take part in any Pakistani lead initiatives. We will only talk when GHQ puts all her cards on the table and negotiate seriously with the AF government or we will defeat your proxies on the battlefield and hurt you in the process.

Yes we will suffer more, yes we will both losers as conflict has no winners but the ball is in your court whether to live a hostile Afghanistan who will go further in the arms of your sworn enemies or a stable, peaceful and economically viable alley.

Money buys everything..Dear friend would be useless if we control their economic life line...political alliances are based on money..

They are deeply invested with friend's money that they care more about. I am afraid, soon there will be a statement by Afghan President or something happening there to blame Pakistan. It becomes like want to eat Fish given by so-called friend but don't want to learn how to catch a fish so can eat through whole life. Again, until & unless a major internal change, nothing going to happen with current mindset in this regard. Even, if the current political setup tilted towards Pakistan, we will be seeing Government change.

Afghan government has no authority on things in Afghanistan but the powers involved therein. The CPEC is not just opposed by their FRIEND but there are many other powers against this not just because of Pakistan but China as well.

China and Pakistan should encourage Afghanistan to participate in CPEC, and Afghanistan could benefit tremendously. Chabahar is still far from completion, while Gwadar is going to be in full operation within the next 2 year years.
For a start, Pakistanis should start to see Afghanistan as a normal neighbor not an arch enemy or a support base for India. The Ghani tried to normalize the relationship despite resistance from Northern Alliance but instead of helping him rebuild the bilateral relationships, we allowed him to slip back to India's lap.

I was referring to the first outreach by NUG to the GHQ which both Ghani and Abdullah were backing.

If you have followed what Ghani has been advocating from the very beginning, that first peace is between Pakistan and Afghanistan and thus the outreach, Talis are your puppets and by making peace with them is making peace with Pakistan.

Anyways the time for negotiations or making peace is gone, there is no interest from AF side to take part in any Pakistani lead initiatives. We will only talk when GHQ puts all her cards on the table and negotiate seriously with the AF government or we will defeat your proxies on the battlefield and hurt you in the process.

Yes we will suffer more, yes we will both losers as conflict has no winners but the ball is in your court whether to live a hostile Afghanistan who will go further in the arms of your sworn enemies or a stable, peaceful and economically viable alley.

So according to you the war in afghanistan is somehow related to the us supporting proxies in afghanistan and its aftermaths?its true to a certain extent only. We have been supporting them since late 70's . Lets have a look.

80s Afghan jihad war (Millions die) = Peacefull decade for Pakistan Security wise.

90s Civil war taliban take over = Peacefull decade for us again.

2001-2007 Afghanistan in turmoil = Signs of Cracks appear in Pakistan when we went full scale on lal masjid.

2008-2013 Afghanistan in turmoil = For the first time in history Pakistan faces a bad security situation.

2015-2016 Afghanistan suffer worst civilian casualities in history = On our side relative peace with only 300 lives lost .

While it does affect but not to an extent that you claim. We had peaceful 3 decades when your country was in turmoil. Pakistan is again stable , while you experience your worst civilian casuality rate.

Long story short your leaders are incompetent in dealing with terrorism. Too busy fighting with each other while we got Raheel sharif and he wiped everything out. So your theory of us supporting proxies in afghanistan and getting a blowback is wrong as evident by history. We got a blowback from Lal masjid operation and Musharraf sending troops in FATA in 2004-05.

Pakistan has always been a peaceful country security wise apart from 2008-2014 era. Thanks to zarb e azb peace has prevailed again. Pakistan just celebrated Independance day like there was no tommorow with millions taking to the streets.

Every country has its own interests . Pakistan being a regional power has alot of them. No insurgency survives without support. America has done it , India does it , Russia does it and Pakistan is no different. Any country with an influence and Power like Pakistan will indulge in Dirty politics for its aims. Its no different to any other country.

Afghan ambassador to Pakistan, Hazrat Omar Zakhilwal has said that CPEC is pivotal for the development of the region. He expressed these remarks while speaking at Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (RCCI) on the occasion of Pakistan Afghan and Central Asian Region Trade Summit. He also assured Afghanistan’s support to CPEC. He said that the regional trade was on a rise in the world. He further said that both countries should make efforts to promote regional trade and take tangible steps in the regard. He further said that Afghanistan and Central Asian Republics would also benefit from CPEC.

http://pakchinanews.pk/big-announcement-by-afghan-ambassador-on-cpec/
One day afg will realise it what sacrifices Pakistan has did for him!
No one else can stand tall afg other then Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom