What's new

Biden to call King Salman as his administration prepare to release intelligence report expected to implicate crown prince

History is full of men like him. When the wind changes there is no one that can protect you

The Wind it itself will be forced to submit. Hack I would even say the world going under has a bigger chance then this.

remember what they say the pen is dry...

Last edited:
if evidence suggests he ordered the killing, freeze Prince Mohammed’s diplomatic engagements with the US.
And also freeze ties with Modi (the butcher of Gujrat ). Nothing will happen only talks to pressurise Saudis to gain some benefits.

Last edited:
This is to blackmail MBS to give more business to US. Dont u remember similar things happen few years back and then KSA gave huge order of f15s and other defence equipment and all was gone.

Do they care murder of a single journalist?

Why r they releasing it in media ?

Ground reality is quite opposite, of which you seems totally unaware!

Do you remember Obama air drooping $ to Iran... so rest assure this is same administration.

On subject... remember Pakistani ambassador Mohammad Bax Abbasi was attacked in Iran. Why US didn't bothered to make statement on it?

Ground reality is quite opposite, of which you seems totally unaware!

Do you remember Obama air drooping $ to Iran... so rest assure this is same administration.

On subject... remember Pakistani ambassador Mohammad Bax Abbasi was attacked in Iran. Why US didn't bothered to make statement on it?

Are you a Iran hater?

US didn't make a statement when Iranian Consulates were set in fire in Pakistan by the fanatics. Also I believe one of Iranian Ambassador was also killed in Pakistan (His name was Ganji I believe).

I don't know why people are criticizing Biden. He is doing the right thing i.e. to take down a mad dictator in form of MBS.

Off course this world is not perfect, but Biden is doing the right thing for democracy.

It was the fault of Trump that he didn't punish the mad dictator MBS.

Are you a Iran hater?

US didn't make a statement when Iranian Consulates were set in fire in Pakistan by the fanatics. Also I believe one of Iranian Ambassador was also killed in Pakistan (His name was Ganji I believe).

That wasn't Iranian consulate, your regime has always misinformed you.. it was Iran cultural center, but yes it was wrong and the incident should not have happened. I still remember the unfortunate incident, which took place walking distance from my house.
90's was bad dream for us, it was the same time when Pakistan's Prime Minister used his authority to export nuclear and missile technology to Iran and North Korea.
However in Iran you may have to opposition in public but Pakistan have no enemies in public.

Back
Top Bottom