What's new

Biased contradictory western media

The job of media- any media is too make as much money as possible. The media clowns are not out to get Muslims, Muslims just happen to sell nowadays. Do most of you know that fox news is owned by a saudi prince?? He is the second largest share holder, you really think they would be allowed to say all the stuff they say without his consent???

Remember the ground zero mosque? Fox news made a huge fuss about "overseas donations" and who they might be coming from, guess what... it was their boss the same prince who writes their pay checks who was going to fund the mosque. :lol:

When they mention the following words in every other sentence "Muslim, man, "radicalised by Islam", "from a Muslim family" "Chechneya a Muslim predominate" the list is endless.

What would your perception be?

Mine is quiet clear they seem to highlight that Muslims are bad, terrorists.

:woot:

A muslim can spot another muslim of different ethnicity/origin by a mile..?

Really..? Is it a rule that a person with neck wounds can not survive...?

Look at the video of the boys' aunt. Does she look Muslim to you? IN all honesty does she? She looks Hispanic, an atheiest, a Christian, she doesnt even look Jewish, let alone Muslim!

I am a Pakistani. When I walk into an Asian restaurant, I get "Salaam" - now you tell me we Pakistanis and Indians look very similar, how do these guys differeniate? Now if they said "Salaam" to a hindu or sikh, they might not like it and walk out. So how do they determine am Muslim? I dont have a beard...

How big is the neck? Not big as your back or legs now is it?

The neck carries vital veins, and nerves, and very importantly the passage for air all linked to the command post - the brain. Now since the neck isnt very big a lot of these essentials are in a very small space (especially with this suspect he isnt the biggest of men and definately doesnt have one of the biggest necks out there) now since the space is small a lot of the essentials within it can be damaged severely thus making it life threatening....you dont need medical training to determine this - common sense.

No one said it was a "rule" it is just common sense, maybe you should try thinking from different angles? Having a degree helps to analyse and see from different views.

This thread is idiotic.

Typical western views.

Anything to bring your corrupt society into the limelight is idiotic.

Just like how Ahmedinejad says "the US can do whatever they like when others do it, it is considered crime".

Who makes these sources?

People do! People just like me and you.

Why follow them? Grow yourself some thinking capacity and pick out contradictory views.

I read the story on the BBC website.

a thread full of emotions..:P
No, it's the seed thread for a new conspiracy theory. The Tamerlane guy's name actually was sent by Russia to USA to verify for terrorist contacts in 2009. How does it matter, how muslim a man looks, when he is blowing up things for the sake of the religion? Did the 9/11 perpetrators look Islamic?

No, it's the seed thread for a new conspiracy theory. The Tamerlane guy's name actually was sent by Russia to USA to verify for terrorist contacts in 2009. How does it matter, how muslim a man looks, when he is blowing up things for the sake of the religion? Did the 9/11 perpetrators look Islamic?

I already replied to this, maybe you report me and have it removed cos the truth hurt?

The "tamerlan guy's name actually was SENT by Russia" ?? WTF you on about :S

Anyways on topic: The "Facts" Keep Changing About the Boston Bombings -- And It's Fueling a Conspiracy Theory Industry | Alternet

Click on the links mentioned in that article.

Exactly what I said -

If the guy shot from the boat at police why didnt he kill the owner of the house?

We heard for days "200 rounds of ammo was used by the brothers" yet they only had a single handgun. Common sense tells me if I had a carbine I'd open the window and shoot at passerby's that would toll the death rate up in 10s if not 100s..

200 rounds shot from a pistol? Yet there was god knows how many thousands of cops, the "best" snipers/cops in the world yet the cops couldnt take em both out whilst they were "refilling/reloading" the cartridge for the HANDGUN? :ashamed:

LMAO dont make me laugh you zionist fools on here...

And funny how it all is trying to be linked to Iran and not Afghanistan this time... :azn:

Back
Top Bottom