What's new

Biased contradictory western media

Its a shame for me that some one who only pukes two words "conspiracy" and"theory" has quoted my post. Your delusional dogmas have repeatedly been debunked with facts on numerous threads and all you always spout in your defence is "conspiracy theory blah blah" crap. :coffee:

ALL the evidence, literally all of it points towards these two Chechen brothers bring the bombers. They even threw pipe-bombs at the police!

Video evidence, photographic evidence (that we all saw), witness testimonies, victim testimonies, etc.

Now you guys are saying it was a non-Muslim white American, "Jewish terrorists" and all sorts of other conspiracy nonsense crap like in the OP.

And your own conspiracy theory about us "kaffirs" trying to pin everything on Muslims.

Its some thing that we all are aware of............If its a Muslim they will blame the religion if its a kaafir then they will devise new terms to mask their true intentions. However, we should also bare in mind that, this is exactly what should be expected of them, they will always look for ways to attack Muslims faith and this terrorism blame game is a part of their anti muslim agenda.

If these two brothers attacked because they have mental problems, than its not an Islamic attack as people of all faiths have mental or psychological problems. However, if they attack in the name of Islam, than its a Islamic Jihadist attack. Its not the attack itself that defines the type of terror, its the intention behind the attack. A religious terror can be defined if the attacker performed their deed in the name of a religion.

So the question now is if these two brothers attacked in the name of jihad.

ALL the evidence, literally all of it points towards these two Chechen brothers bring the bombers. They even threw pipe-bombs at the police!

Video evidence, photographic evidence (that we all saw), witness testimonies, victim testimonies, etc.

Now you guys are saying it was a non-Muslim white American, "Jewish terrorists" and all sorts of other conspiracy nonsense crap like in the OP.

And your own conspiracy theory about us "kaffirs" trying to pin everything on Muslims.

See this is the point.....when it turns out that the perpetrators are muslims, you kaafirs jump your anti islam bandwagon and start profiling all muslims as terrorists as if you people have never committed crimes......... you believe that since muslims are involved so its okay to malign their religon......In the aftermath of Boston attacks we all saw how Muslims were treated and that was prior to the revelations about these Chechen brothers.....Now dont tell me that the western media had no part in this?

35021_303638189767557_1255721179_n.jpg

See this is the point.....when it turns out that the perpetrators are muslims, you kaafirs jump your anti islam bandwagon and start profiling all muslims as terrorists as if you people have never committed crimes......... you believe that since muslims are involved so its okay to malign their religon......In the aftermath of Boston attacks we all saw how Muslims were treated and that was prior to the revelations about these Chechen brothers.....Now dont tell me that the western media had no part in this?

More religious bigotry, with extra conspiracy theories on the side. :lol:

Like I said earlier when you get OWNED in an arguement you start vomitting 'conspiracy theory' like a broken record. :sick:

You didn't "own" anything at all. I asked you for evidence of your conspiracy theories, and you ran away. :rofl:

The only thing you've managed to do is call me a "kaffir" several times. What a disgusting individual.

More religious bigotry, with extra conspiracy theories on the side. :lol:

BTW I just came to know anyone wounded in the neck must die. I wonder if thats the advice the surgeon generals in islamic countries have passed on to all their hospitals, that if anyone wounded in the neck is brought in, just perform the last rites and save money and time?

Also, a muslim can spot other muslim - thats like over a billion of them. Impressive eh?

Its a shame for me that some one who only pukes two words "conspiracy" and"theory" has quoted my post. Your delusional dogmas have repeatedly been debunked with facts on numerous threads and all you always spout in your defence is "conspiracy theory blah blah" crap. :coffee:

Perception matters and bad perception sticks on you. The Muslims played a important role of creating bad perception about themselves. The liberals did little to speak up against them.

talon sis, you are going too far as I mentioned to you the other day, we should deal with these folks like criminals according to law, however after 9/11 the world has changed and we muslims have rejected these losers using our beliefs from some bloated fantasy in heaven and which we are doing after the attacks. However your picture is not good because it gives a tinge of justification behind those attacks and that might make you seem a tad bit bigoted and insensitive.

You didn't "own" anything at all. I asked you for evidence of your conspiracy theories, and you ran away. :rofl:

The only thing you've managed to do is call me a "kaffir" several times. What a disgusting individual.
Did I not ask about profiling of Muslims in Boston post these terrorist attacks? Did you answer it? Rather you chose to exhibit your shenanigans......both our posts are right here....you are only making a mockery of yourself.....if not then reply to me that why the saudi man was considered a suspect? Would you answer that...No. because this is what constitutes the foundations of your HYPOCRISY. And lastly.........i know you are ignorant, so to add something to your depleted grey matter, the word kaafir is an arabic word used for non believers....nothing more nothing less.

Did I not ask about profiling of Muslims in Boston post these terrorist attacks? Did you answer it? Rather you chose to exhibit your shenanigans......both our posts are right here....you are only making a mockery of yourself.....if not then reply to me that why the saudi man was considered a suspect? Would you answer that...No. because this is what constitutes the foundations of your HYPOCRISY. And lastly.........i know you are ignorant, so to add something to your depleted grey matter, the word kaafir is an arabic word used for non believers....nothing more nothing less.

Still no evidence for these conspiracy theories then? :lol:

If they want to bomb us, declare way. But don't conduct terror. America do not target civilians. Civilians can get killed when they are in the war zone, but America do not purposely bomb civilians since WWII.

talon sis, you are going too far as I mentioned to you the other day, we should deal with these folks like criminals according to law, however after 9/11 the world has changed and we muslims have rejected these losers using our beliefs from some bloated fantasy in heaven and which we are doing after the attacks. However your picture is not good because it gives a tinge of justification behind those attacks and that might make you seem a tad bit bigoted and insensitive.

Thank you for correcting him.

Back
Top Bottom