What's new

Bias is a Curse who have courage to Expect this horror reality

syed zia Hassan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
group-icon-people-one-different-person-40135023.jpg

Bengalis Left Pakistan Air Force why change their motherland. Are they happy for this .respectable member please consider my point . I am talking about Bias in our nation. Bangladesh is a painful example and we don’t want to discuss it. Why because its mistake blander of our seniors. Conspiracy bias and result country break in two part. Military Surrender thousands of question with any answer Pakistan much strong in that time no reasons to military Surrender ..what was the cause behind it ..no body want to discuss it .. what happened in Baluchistan now and little more in Karachi. we not like to discusses it? I don’t know how many service men left Pakistan Army and Navy but only a little data of Fighter Pilots of PAF who left Pakistan.

My Point only Bias in Our Nation is growing now day by day.

Answer ..I am Punjabi but if I think like only for Punjabis its wrong….same in religious factors Pakistan much weaker because of curse of Bias in Pakistan is growing now …….. what is your opinion. Anyone have solution or don’t want to say anything.

Remember the age-old saying “Blood is thicker than water”. This in effect means preference of your family over the rest. When extended it translates into a bond between people from the same village, same town, same province and finally the same country.

I experienced this when I went Lahore for studies. I had many Bengali classmates and fellow residents at the New Hostel of Gov’t College. But most of the students that I used to hang out with were from the Sargodha / Lyallpur areas primarily because directly or indirectly each one of us had a common acquaintance.

The same applies to your compatriots when you live in foreign country. There is an indefinable bond with the motherland which is almost impossible to break.

Let us be honest, the name Pakistan as envisaged by Ch. Rahmat Ali had P for Punjab, A for the Afghans of NWFP, K for Kashmir, S for Sindh and Tan for the Baluchistan. There was no reference to Bengal.

The ground reality is that after the partition, the threat of being overwhelmed by a Hindu majority ceased to exist making the “Two Nation” theory irrelevant. I, therefore, don’t blame the Bengalis who left Pakistan Air Force and went over to Bangla Desh; they were not changing their motherland; it was their motherland that changed her name from East Pakistan to Bangla Desh.

Wrong forum to discuss this issue.
My Respectable members .please understand my point .........wrong forum ? who rule in 1971 in Pakistan? Sir General Yahya khan was not civilian by the way. PAF Air Craft stay in Iran Air Bases in that war ..Sir please tell me what Sense is missing .please tell me .Its Very Painful and hard topic .I known that its very difficult to make any solutions. Its mean we are hopeless in that matter are you agree with me .?

My Respectable members .please understand my point .........wrong forum ? who rule in 1971 in Pakistan? Sir General Yahya khan was not civilian by the way. PAF Air Craft stay in Iran Air Bases in that war ..Sir please tell me what Sense is missing .please tell me .Its Very Painful and hard topic .I known that its very difficult to make any solutions. Its mean we are hopeless in that matter are you agree with me .?

I will be glad to discuss this topic with you. But the topic has little to do with PAF and more to do about our general psyche and political culture. Hence open this topic in the appropriate forum (in the Pakistani Siasat section maybe) and I will definitely participate.

Bengal was 1000 miles away. And undefendable. Flat terrain surrounded on 3 sides by the enemy.

KPK/FATA is attached right next us. Peshawar is the 1.5 hrs drive from Islamabad.

Even if the entire Pakhtun contingent of the Army and AF. breaks from us, the military will survive and defeat an uprising. And also if Punjabis do.

Need to keep faith.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom