What's new

Bhutan imposes ban on import of certain Bangladesh items

A pdf Indian claiming that it is better to "outsource" foreign policy, perhaps this is the reason why we see so much anguish among Hidutva folks about a Sikh and Italian running their country, as the foreign policy of their country has also been "outsourced" or at least tainted by foreign control.

On topic, Bhutan will become Sikkimized, so we should not be surprised to see strange things happening there.

We would be proud if sikhs rule us as they are one among us. Yes we do regret the Italian one. But my country being ruled by an Italian is far better than the scenario of a Country being run by enemy's intelligence agency (Read RAWamy league)

The most amazing troll news thing i ever went through ... does BD produce anything that it can export and some one will ban it. ???

The news talks about motor vehicles .... I googled and found this interesting thing. LOL

Bangladesh currently manufactures Auto rickshaw and locally designed three-wheeler motor vehicle Mishuk with engine from Honda. Country has few large car plants which assemble Mitsubishi Pajero, Hino bus, Tata bus and motor cycles. [1]

SO its logical for Bhutanis as where they will drive Autoricksaws in the Hills ???

Ignorant indian, apart from three wheelers we also produce this:

http://motorbikecycle.blogspot.com/2011/10/walton-motorcycle-in-bangladeshat.html

Search up walton in google before farting out loud.

On topic: Butan is a defacto state of India and possibly will become the next sikkim within the
next 10 years. We should treat buthan as part of india and so this is no news to us.

Its better to give your foreign policy and strategic affairs to be run through other "HANDS" than to run your country by a bunch of illiterate morons.
Anyways on topic, Bhutan is a fiercely independent country. I know why its on target of defamation because it is an INDIA friendly country.

Now back to my question : If BD doesn't produce any Motor Vehicles (except Autoricksaw) then where does this ban fiasco comes from.
My answer : From some retarded brain farts !!!

BD does produce Motorbikes, Moron. know some facts first. And for rest of your post I have nothing to say but :rofl:

Ya you are right ..do you know who will be the next one ? I think you have very good knowledge as you shown above ..

If you are not careful in dealing with India they will just make you beggar in no time.
As in ...... or is to much for you to detail?

I'm sick and tired of you lot .... always ready to blame others for your shortcomings. Stand up and Fight. Dont whine. Sissies.

Ignorant indian, apart from three wheelers we also produce this:

Motorbike News and Motorcycle Photo

Search up walton in google before farting out loud.

On topic: Butan is a defacto state of India and possibly will become the next sikkim within the
next 10 years. We should treat buthan as part of india and so this is no news to us.

Well congratulations !!! But looks like a CHEAP copy of Indian TVS predator

tvspredatorconceptlv9.jpg

On topic ... So you were exporting this walton or whatever its called bike to bhutan and they banned it. I am not surprised though. WHy they should go for walton when they have this Indian TVS Taurus to roam the hills

20060531_104644_Tvs_Taurus.jpg

As in ...... or is to much for you to detail?

I'm sick and tired of you lot .... always ready to blame others for your shortcomings. Stand up and Fight. Dont whine. Sissies.

In some extents I agree with you, But the shortcomings ..it is the party that is in govt. Some retards are there

next 10 years......
Apparently , History is not a subject of your Liking. None the less, You and Pakistani's do not seem to agree on India's role in Freedom of Bangladesh. And , why, Bangldesh, did not become another "Sikkim, when we could have done so, as alleged by Pakistani members here.

We should treat buthan as part of india and so this is no news to us.
Simply put, you do not want to stand up and fight. Like others of your tribe on this forum.

But the shortcomings ..it is the party that is in govt. Some retards are there
What option do you have .... Mrs.Zia ? ...... Think hard.

Apparently , History is not a subject of your Liking. None the less, You and Pakistani's do not seem to agree on India's role in Freedom of Bangladesh. And , why, Bangldesh, did not become another "Sikkim, when we could have done so, as alleged by Pakistani members here.

Well witch indira did try to turn us into butan AKA a permanent vassal but Allah(swt) had mercy
on us and we were saved from getting absorbed into India. Annexing a country of 150 mn muslims is not in India's interest as well a out of India's league. Its just impossible, but making us
a Vassal state is always in India's mind. After 71 the witch indira was against us having a standing
army and controlled our foreign policy till 1975's sepahi-janata mutiny. India is pest feeding on
us since 1971.

Well witch indira did try to turn us into butan AKA a permanent vassal but Allah(swt) had mercy
on us and we were saved from getting absorbed into India. Annexing a country of 150 mn muslims is not in India's interest as well a out of India's league. Its just impossible, but making us
a Vassal state is always in India's mind. After 71 the witch indira was against us having a standing
army and controlled our foreign policy till 1975's sepahi-janata mutiny. India is pest feeding on
us since 1971.
Witch ? ..... Hmmm, apparently the Dead cant fight back you Internet Warriors. As for rest of your comments, same routine junk your kins peddle around here. Chicken.

us since 1971.

If she had even thought of this ... she would have executed much before by us Indians. We can be happy to disintegrate in 50 parts ... but to take in Bangladesh in Indian Union .... Yuuuukkkk !!!

us since 1971.

If she had even thought of this ... she would have executed much before by us Indians. We can be happy to disintegrate in 50 parts ... but to take in Bangladesh in Indian Union .... Yuuuukkkk !!!

Same old ranting by ignorant indians. Posts having no substance and empty rhetoric.

Witch ? ..... Hmmm, apparently the Dead cant fight back you Internet Warriors. As for rest of your comments, same routine junk your kins peddle around here. Chicken.

Have you heard of the 25 year Indo-bangla friendship treaty signed just after 71. It was similar to
the unequal treaties between Japan-korea, and China- european colonizers in the 19th century.
You have no shame when you beg for gratefulness for "liberating" us. Shameless Indians.

You have no shame when you beg for gratefulness for "liberating" us. Shameless Indians.
And debate is not your liking as well. Aaah .... the ills of Internet!!!

None the less, you started with this
On topic: Butan is a defacto state of India and possibly will become the next sikkim within the next 10 years......

Maybe it did not occur to you, that we could have done so, back in 71 as well ..... But we did not. Simply because we did not desire so. So keep your talk on topic. Bhutan is not a Indian State. You at least acknowledge, we DID liberate you.

And since you mention : Next time, you go out with your guns blazing, remember us. We lost our brave soldiers in that war. Keep your pity for your brothers. They need it more. You guys aint standing up and fighting.

Well congratulations !!! But looks like a CHEAP copy of Indian TVS predator

tvspredatorconceptlv9.jpg

On topic ... So you were exporting this walton or whatever its called bike to bhutan and they banned it. I am not surprised though. WHy they should go for walton when they have this Indian TVS Taurus to roam the hills

20060531_104644_Tvs_Taurus.jpg
These are concept bikes and India is more or less good when it comes to motorbikes,thats it !!
Walton also have some concept bikes,

Ignore the girl
Walton Fusion (concept)

2r7807p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom