What's new

Bharti Media Crying over President Trump's remarks about Kashmir

Frustration, desperation, anger, resentment, helplessness and disappoint of Gangadeshi media is beyond hilarious. I predict another 10 points drop in the world happiness index for India the for this year-2019.

Indians do the double talk. They are different behind the closed doors and beg for mediation but in public they deny it so vehemently that gullible people get convinced. Now PoTUS openly revealed that on media.

See the first clip and be done with it.
The guy was asking fawad that fawad should make sure they won't make fake headlines lol .
Well Indians have made themselevs a joke.
Seriously they are paranoid .
When you say talk they say they won't talk.
When we ask third party to mediate they say its bilateral.
When we say let's talk bilaterally.
They say we would not

And I just love how IK is taking it like a "man" from Trump :P

More gems ->

That's hilarious :D

Oh oh, just look at the statement from US State Department.

If only people could read and understand, they would not be making IK's of themselves :D
Retarded people dont understand that the hostages being talked about are in Afghanistan with the Taliban and Pakistan will be playing mediator to get them released.

Indian filth burning as usual.

we worshipped trump thats why we purchased s 400 , slapped tarriffs on usa .... we might be atheist after all ... but i see pakistanis are happy with this candy and now ready to do dirty american work in afghanistan ... cool
off course intense dirty work of kicking out filth out of Afghanistan....S400 no issue coz it will be ruined in Indian hands...like SUs.

karo apne 70,000 aur martyr america k liye hume kya
Just if we can sacrifice 70 thousand for others How many millions we can take for our mother land.. it is lesson. Nations give sacrifices for batterment. Those countries afraid for giving sacrifices for their homelands they dont deserve to win war. We won the war big time...

More gems ->

If only people could read and understand, they would not be making IK's of themselves :D

Rat Indian. The hostages are in Afghanistan, not in Pakistan. Pakistan is assisting with their release. Lol

Secondly just like the issue between Israel and Palestinians is bilateral with America assisting, it's the same case here. What is more entertaining that according to trump , it's the 56 inch ti** who begged him for mediation, perhaps after getting the beating in op swift retort. :D

We, Muslims, must accept that it is virtually impossible for us to fully fathom the convolutions and complexities of the Hinduism.
I don't know but it is weird that how casually they take/make up gods and still openly disobey and if necessary abuse it, give it up...make a new god..

Civilised humans can't change partners so easily and frequently.

I don't know but it is weird that how casually they take/make up gods and still openly disobey and if necessary abuse it, give it up...make a new god..

Civilised humans can't change partners so easily and frequently.

Yes. That is how, it is.

Monoatheist cannot comprehend our religion ...

Typo. It is not "Monoatheist", but "Monotheist".

More gems ->

What an A-hole.

IK is facilitating in release of a couple of American and one Australian hostages currently being held in Afghanistan by Taliban. Watch IK's interview to Fox News subsequent to his meeting with Trump. It's in English, but I think you might just understand it.

@newb3e @Areesh @RIWWIR @War Thunder @war&peace @PakSword @Pakhtoon yum @Indus Pakistan @DESERT FIGHTER

My Paks,

What happened? Why so much grief?

It was just a meeting... a business meeting... we are in D.C to conduct The Deal on the request of The Dealmaker... so why this tears of agony from the good people of Gangadesh?

I say, the lady protesth too much!

Regardless, we have to give credit to #GaganMedia that it is daggers-drawn to protect national interests ... unlike our #MarasiMedia with its #MirFasads and #LifafaJurnos willing to go to any length against Pakistan to serve their masters...

I guess Modi de naray wajan gae...

Never a dull moment with those to our east. Never!

Mangus
They are like this but there are some lessons for us to learn.

Back
Top Bottom