What's new

Bharat Mata Teri Kasam- Official Song Of IMA(Indian Military Academy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ho... Ok... will remember this from now onwards.. :) And BTW, even that was me. Compare this pic with my profile pic.. huh... how many times do i need to tell everyone that that's not BIPS...
Ohh sorry dear i didnt mean to hurt you...ok got it... both are photos of the same women & that women is u!!!:cheers:

Here's a method to get MP3s out of youtube videos.
1. Copy the link of the video.
2. Go to the site Convert Youtube videos to MP3, MP4, 3GP, AVI, FLV, WMV | GetAudioFromVideo.com | Download Youtube Videos
3. Paste the link at the search bar and click search.
4. Select the format of the audio file you want, click convert.

Though its a hectic process, but worth trying especially when MP3s are hard to get.

Or Install Real media Player, download videos directly and convert them to mp3.

Here's a method to get MP3s out of youtube videos.
1. Copy the link of the video.
2. Go to the site Convert Youtube videos to MP3, MP4, 3GP, AVI, FLV, WMV | GetAudioFromVideo.com | Download Youtube Videos
3. Paste the link at the search bar and click search.
4. Select the format of the audio file you want, click convert.

Though its a hectic process, but worth trying especially when MP3s are hard to get.

Thanks bro, but i already know that..just want a download link from common mp3 providing site :)

Why pay extra download charge when you can do that with minimum resources(charge). Think like an engineer.

yeah right.. but As i am using Internet through my Hostel WiFi connection, So i don't have to pay any charge for any download.. lol

I get it. It's the typically-Indian-mispronounced word qasam!

Chacha Pakistani,

What your point by saying typically-Indian-mispronounced words ....Dude mind your thinking.

Don behave like a destructive person...I know you are good for nothing but god gave you birth as a human being...Do some constructive work.

Thanks,
-Shree

Why pay extra download charge when you can do that with minimum resources(charge). Think like an engineer.

I am using net on companies expense so mera engineer bala mind kahta hai ki company ko loot lena chahiye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom