What's new

Bharat Heavy Dynamics test fires indigenous anti-tank missile

what happen to javelin atgm or spike which indian army want to induct...............:undecided:
any way may be helpfull..............:enjoy:
Indian ATGMs

HYDERABAD: Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) officially announced here today that it had successfully test-fired an indigenously developed second generation, 2.8 km range, anti-tank guided missile called Amogha-1.

According to a press release issued by the defence public sector unit, the test firing was carried out on September 10 at Babina Army Range in Madhya Pradesh.

"This is the first ever design and developmental effort in respect of missiles by BDL, Hyderabad. Amogha-I missiles will be offered to the army after due qualification and validation trials," the release said.

Two missiles were fired and both hit targets placed at 2.6 km as well as 2.8 km respectively. Both flights were without any deviation for its designed path profile and all design parameters were met, the release said.

Bharat Heavy Dynamics test fires indigenous anti-tank missile - The Economic Times
Naag ka kiya howa kiya kisi sparay ney pakad liya lolsss :rofl:

what happen to javelin atgm or spike which indian army want to induct...............:undecided:
any way may be helpfull..............:enjoy:
Indian ATGMs
spike sr already has been selected and cleared for mountain corps and special forces. Next gen javelin will be co produce in india with u.s. They will equip our normal infantry for anti tank roles.>:)

Al_Asad_AL_Mulk

BHai.

MUltiple IDs can get you a permanent ban.

:)
Dear Bro people try tease me but in reality i don't have any multi ID, u can check my profile nearly 800 posts not a single -ve rating i don't troll or abuse that is my policy.
@WAJsal

Dear Bro people try tease me but in reality i don't have any multi ID, u can check my profile nearly 800 posts not a single -ve rating i don't troll or abuse that is my policy.
@WAJsal
You don't Troll ??

Seriously ??

Naag ka kiya howa kiya kisi sparay ney pakad liya lolsss :rofl:

ye Kya hai Fir ?

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

You don't Troll ??

Seriously ??

ye Kya hai Fir ?

:disagree::disagree::disagree:
this is not trolling a simple question in a little scarcest way to know about Naag, When Indian already have Naag based on Helina then why they are developing same kind of another missile. What is the difference between the two but someone should have brain to understand my question.

this is not trolling a simple question in a little scarcest way to know about Naag, When Indian already have Naag based on Helina then why they are developing same kind of another missile. What is the difference between the two but someone should have brain to understand my question.

Sarcasm for you , Trolling for Us.

Btw,

NAG is a generation ahead fire and forget anti tank missile with a longer range .

OTOH, this one is a second generation ATGM with a short range.

Both are differnt missiles with different purposes.

P.S - HELINA is helicopter launched NAG. Same missiles.

Sarcasm for you , Trolling for Us.

Btw,

NAG is a generation ahead fire and forget anti tank missile with a longer range .

OTOH, this one is a second generation ATGM with a short range.

Both are differnt missiles with different purposes.

P.S - HELINA is helicopter launched NAG. Same missiles.

whatever you think.

spike sr already has been selected and cleared for mountain corps and special forces. Next gen javelin will be co produce in india with u.s. They will equip our normal infantry for anti tank roles.>:)

Ya the real problem is.. India so good at selecting the products but very bad in signing the contract... I'll not be surprised if Spike deal's numbers would be reduced due to cost over runs.... and wait for another 14 days we'll se another dilemma over Appach&Chinook... either the cost will go up or the tender would be restarted if we don't sign within this month

Ya the real problem is.. India so good at selecting the products but very bad in signing the contract... I'll not be surprised if Spike deal's numbers would be reduced due to cost over runs.... and wait for another 14 days we'll se another dilemma over Appach&Chinook... either the cost will go up or the tender would be restarted if we don't sign within this month
exactly, hope we sign Chinook and apachè deal before 31st sep. Otherwise good bye apache chinook. :(

Nag is Carrier Based ATGM..

BMP-2_Namica_anti-tank_missile_tracked_armoured_vehicle_India_Indian_army_defence_industry_640_001.jpg

namica.jpg

Helina is Helo/UCAV based

0NVdO3v.jpg

This missile is Man Portable..Man Portable Nag Version will be significant heavy and possibly engage in more distance..

Milan-2T had indicated the range as 2 kms but indigenously developed Amogha-1 is having 2.8 kms range.

They could have improved upon the missile

exactly, hope we sign Chinook and apachè deal before 31st sep. Otherwise good bye apache chinook. :(

Modi has disappointed the NDA supporters on the defense front

Back
Top Bottom