What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

I carefully went through all your posts,so that I understand what you are trying to say.Some of the things that needs to be clarify from us Bangladeshis.
1 - There are currently near 4 million rohingyas living in government controlled refugee camps.How many all over Bangladesh is unknown. The official confirmation about rohingya refugee is noted back in 1988 by then Ershad government.
2 - In 2009, 8 official from Bangladesh embassy in Saudi were withdrawn and tried and fired because they were caught selling BD passports to rohingyas living in Mecca and jeddah alone.25000 fake citizens of Bangladesh has been confirmed. Bangladeshi workers who go in middle Eastern countries surrender their passports in the airport and carry AKAMA papers with them.So ,your Clim that BD citizens roam around as mayanmar citizens is not possible in reality.
3 - No body in their right mind wants war at this day and age.Some trigger happy( on internet) does not portray the mind set of Bangladeshis about Myanmar. Its a moot point talking about war.
4 - Your country is yours to do ,whatever that is!! All we ask as your neighbors is please don't kill innocent ethnic groups. So that they run from their own country and comes to take shelter in Bangladesh.
It is unfortunate to learn that after living in country for 3/4 generation. Some people needs to give proof of their worthiness to ruling ethnic groups that they are in did the sons of that soil.
I never supported rohingya refugee in flirtation in BD.And I still don't.But after reading your post I really feel sorry for these guys.

Thanks for your discussion.
You denied on this but admitting some facts.
(( Bangladeshi workers who go in middle Eastern countries surrender their passports in the airport and carry AKAMA papers with them.So ,your Clim that BD citizens roam around as mayanmar citizens is not possible in reality. ))

There are possibilities that some of Bangladeshis who want to stay and to seek refugee status in developed countries. What is their main reason when they went to aboard? Living In there, they have more opportunities than back in mother land. You may not be doing like this but others are willing to do. Do you have some friend in Middle country who is Bangladeshi citizen. Please ask him what is really happening there.

Thanks for your discussion.
You denied on this but admitting some facts.
(( Bangladeshi workers who go in middle Eastern countries surrender their passports in the airport and carry AKAMA papers with them.So ,your Clim that BD citizens roam around as mayanmar citizens is not possible in reality. ))

There are possibilities that some of Bangladeshis who want to stay and to seek refugee status in developed countries. What is their main reason when they went to aboard? Living In there, they have more opportunities than back in mother land. You may not be doing like this but others are willing to do. Do you have some friend in Middle country who is Bangladeshi citizen. Please ask him what is really happening there.
I did ask them.and that's how I came to know. I was in Mecca for 37 days.Met with lots of BD citizens. Some as hotel owners. Shop owner. Londromart owner.and lots of them as cleaners.
I also spend 4 days side by side with Mayanmar citizens, we shared the same kitchen in Meena.Mostly looked like Mongolic and very fair.some of them refused to share their tents with own country men because they were dark,swarthy and short.It created a scandal .
There are hardships in every country for low income manual working class.But end of the day they send money to educate and feed their families and children.For better wadges some of them will abandon their families and be a mayanmar citizen is too far fetched.More over Saudi government does not extend the legal privilege of refugees in their land.Working permit expires, and one will be jailed first then deported. And to seek asylum in USA UK a person of BD will need to go to mayanmar collet passport and fly out from there .Which is unbelievable.
Even India doesn't give political asylum to BD citizens.

Last edited:
I did ask them.and that's how I came to know. I was in Mecca for 37 days.Met with lots of BD citizens. Some as hotel owners. Shop owner. Londromart owner.and lots of them as cleaners.
I also spend 4 days side by side with Mayanmar citizens, we shared the same kitchen in Meena.Mostly looked like Mongolic and very fair.some of them refused to share their tents with own country men because they were dark,swarthy and short.It created a scandal .
There are hardships in every country for low income manual working class.But end of the day they send money to educate and feed their families and children.For better wadges some of them will abandon their families and be a mayanmar citizen is too far fetched.More over Saudi government does not extend the legal privilege of refugees in their land.Working permit expires, and one will be jailed first then deported. And to seek asylum in USA UK a person of BD will need to go to mayanmar collet passport and fly out from there .Which is unbelievable.
Even India doesn't give political asylum to BD citizens.

Thanks for your sharing.
We Myanmar have grown up in different surroundings and came from different types of families. Some could share the bed with his/her friends when some will never. It doesn't depend on color of skin. It just depends on how they are grown up. You can also see this behaviors in other nationalities as well.

For example, you are a true Bangladesh citizen. You go Saudi and you surrender your passport to be claiming as Rohingya. A year later, It turns out that you would not get any chances for what you have been seeking. After permit expires, You would be get caught and get deported to where? To Bangladesh? Come on man. As soon as you arrive in Dahka International airport, you have a ton of documents to prove that you are a true citizen of Bangladesh.
Is my explaining right? Please tell me if I wasn't right on this point.

Looking forward to learn something from you that I don't know.
Thank you.

Last edited:
gallery_1_96_194.jpg

This becomes another proof which is explaining that many Bangladeshis are mastered in manufacturing fake news, rumors and lies. Shame on them.
This officer was Major Kyaw Htin Aung who got shot by sniper man from KIA while leaders of KIA is being in peace talk with Myanmar Government. KIA doesn't have fully control on their men like the way BGB can't control their.

Last edited:
This becomes another proof which is explaining that many Bangladeshis are mastered in manufacturing fake news, rumors and lies. Shame on them.
This officer was Major Kyaw Htin Aung who got shot by sniper man from KIA while leaders of KIA is being in peace talk with Myanmar Government. KIA doesn't have fully control on their men like the way BGB can't control their.

Can you give us the link of the original picture? That's for reference, not that I am not trusting your claim.

A BGB trooper who got injured in gunfire exchange with BGP on 31st May.
10402873_286567751520473_4941613597867434356_n.jpg

Find this news in your news. :blah::blah::blah:

You are really a fool. How come you said shamelessly that retake Arakan? Arakan was never Bengal's land and actually Ramu and Chittagong was under Mrauk U kingdom from 1437 to 1666. Go back to school and learn true history.
If you every hold that thought to retake Arakan ( with your false history ), we both will not in peace. It is okay. We don't care and we will always be ready for this war anytime.

Are you not yourself a full idiot? Why are you distorting the history of Arakan? Can you tell us which year Arakan was given to the British Burma govt in Rangoon in order to ease its administration? Before that Arakan was a country fully independent of Burma but was a tributary to Bengal. You have occupied Arakan and are exploiting its resources. Read the text below to know Arakan was never a part of Burma and was annexed by Burma only in 1784:

"The seeds of war between Britain and Burma were sown during half a century of steadily deteriorating relations. Discord first arose in 1784 when Burma conquered neighbouring Arakan to the west, thus extending Burma’s frontiers to British Bengal. Oppressed Arakanese fled across the border into Bengal and from the sanctuary within East India Company territory launched retaliatory raids. Burmese forces responded by marching into Bengal in January 1824. The British thereupon launched a two-prong counter attack by land in the north and by river in the south".

Can you give us the link of the original picture? That's for reference, not that I am not trusting your claim.
This was in Myanmar News paper. Invitation of his beloved family to their friends and family to attend his funeral ceremony in Yangon. Stating that he was died in Kutkai that is near Muse. (eastern part of Myanmar near China Border. Sorry I can't find news in English to provide your request.
10406705_563116493801250_4928873718510387499_n.jpg

Are you not yourself a full idiot? Why are you distorting the history of Arakan? Can you tell us which year Arakan was given to the British Burma govt in Rangoon in order to ease its administration? Before that Arakan was a country fully independent of Burma but was a tributary to Bengal. You have occupied Arakan and are exploiting its resources. Read the text below to know Arakan was never a part of Burma and was annexed by Burma only in 1784:

"The seeds of war between Britain and Burma were sown during half a century of steadily deteriorating relations. Discord first arose in 1784 when Burma conquered neighbouring Arakan to the west, thus extending Burma’s frontiers to British Bengal. Oppressed Arakanese fled across the border into Bengal and from the sanctuary within East India Company territory launched retaliatory raids. Burmese forces responded by marching into Bengal in January 1824. The British thereupon launched a two-prong counter attack by land in the north and by river in the south".

What an idiot you are. With your reference, Rahine was given to British Indian Company. Not to Bengal.
Here my reference. Read it carefully and note the year of happening. 1439 to 1666 before Rakhine was ruled by Burma.

Kingdom of Mrauk U
Early evidence of Bengali Muslim settlements in Arakan date back to the time of King Narameikhla (1430–1434) of the Kingdom of Mrauk U. After 24 years of exile in Bengal, he regained control of the Arakanese throne in 1430 with military assistance from the Sultanate of Bengal. The Bengalis who came with him formed their own settlements in the region.[29][30]

Narameikhla ceded some territory to the Sultan of Bengal and recognised his sovereignty over the areas. In recognition of his kingdom's vassal status, the kings of Arakan received Islamic titles and used the Bengali Islamic coinage within the kingdom. Narameikhla minted his own coins with Burmese characters on one side and Persian characters on the other.[30] Arakan's vassalage to Bengal was brief. After Sultan Jalaluddin Muhammad Shah's death in 1433, Narameikhla's successors repaid Bengal by occupying Ramu in 1437 and Chittagong in 1459. Arakan would hold Chittagong until 1666.[31][32]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_people#cite_note-geh-140-141-32

Last edited:
This was in Myanmar News paper. Invitation of his beloved family to their friends and family to attend his funeral ceremony in Yangon. Stating that he was died in Kutkai that is near Muse. (eastern part of Myanmar near China Border. Sorry I can't find news in English to provide your request.
10406705_563116493801250_4928873718510387499_n.jpg

What an idiot you are. With your reference, Rahine was given to British Indian Company. Not to Bengal.
Here my reference. Read it carefully and note the year of happening. 1439 to 1666 before Rakhine was ruled by Burma.
But where is the picture linking the news?

Stupid monkey, cannot you understand English, idiot Burmese? Read and do not beat about the bushes. Arakan was never a Burmese territory and sometimes it was tributary State to Bengal. Read Arakan history since 1430 and re-educate yourself.

Why you are talking about British or non-British. It is only reference. The text at the bottom you have sent was posted by myself before, stupid. Here you are sending that same post to teach me about history of Arakan!! Read the text again, but before that go to an English language school, idiot!!

Idiot Pig! You know English but you don't know how to make conclusion. Where did you learn your history, PIG?

Arakan was part of Bengal history too despite it was not part of the Bengal empire. 50% of the original Arakanese population was Bengali which included Chittagong too. Muslim ruled Arakan as much as Buddhist ruled Arakan. Now that you dont want the left over of Bengalis there who had shared history with Rakhanie. Yet you can see, Rakhaie people has no problem in Bangldesh, neither they fight with Rohingyas in this part of the border. We accepted them as our citizen as we got them within our geographical border in 1947. We did not ask them to prove whether they were the original tribes of this land or not. Its not only Rakhanie but the Marma poeple who were from Burma too and helped portugese and dutch pirates to plunder Bengal and kill people became Bangladeshi citizen too. They were originally called Mog but they changed the name to Marma, only to disassociate them from piracy in the middle ages.

Rakhine people, Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marma people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom