What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

For those who have been living in Myanmar soil for centuries would not have a problem to be titled as Myanmar Citizen. We don't want to deny them as Citizen of Myanmar because they are already Citizen of Myanmar. So we could accept them as Myanmar Citizen but a process is needed to be see if they are eligible. I guess may be 60% or 70% (may be) would be eligible. But you may know that some people are just trying to get titled themselves as Rohingya who is an ethnic group of stateless in the eyes of kind countries. They are trying to see an opportunity to get refugee status in developed countries such as America, Austria or Norway. Myanmar is trying to filter them. You can see many Bangladeshi is Saudi declared themselves as Rohingya to see this opportunity.
Myanmar will be growing in economy on coming 5 years. So I don't need to worry about my country no more. But you may need to worry about your country since more than 160 millions people are living in Bangladesh and it will be growing hugely in future in a such small country.
Thank you.
You already expelled enough of your Rohnigiya let alone filtering more. We had to accommodate more that 500,000 already. And in Saudi Arabia they use Bangladeshi name for legitimacy not the other way around.
You yourself is claiming that 60-70% are the legitimagte residence then why are they not citizen and what will happen to those who were legitimate and had to leave the country due to injustice done to them? What will happen for the last 70 years when their rights were confiscated and had to live a animal's life. Will Burma willing to pay compensation for those people who already seen the hell. Who will be held responsible? Are you willing to send them to ICT in Hague?

You already expelled enough of your Rohnigiya let alone filtering more. We had to accommodate more that 500,000 already. And in Saudi Arabia they use Bangladeshi name for legitimacy not the other way around.
You yourself is claiming that 60-70% are the legitimagte residence then why are they not citizen and what will happen to those who were legitimate and had to leave the country due to injustice done to them? What will happen for the last 70 years when their rights were confiscated and had to live a animal's life. Will Burma willing to pay compensation for those people who already seen the hell. Who will be held responsible? Are you willing to send them to ICT in Hague?

Are there Rohingya residents who are living in Bangladesh as Bangladesh Citizen?

i wont be surprise if we are war with Burma in future
they call democratic but not until now they are slaughtering there own because they dont have anything to defend with
so the burma military think we also like those ppl in burma who have nothing to defend with

what i dont like abt BD gov and armed forces we are not agreessive enough

If it is true, then not surprised.

BD military is a professional force in comparison to the rag-tag Myanmar military.
But myanmar has much bigger Airforce and Military Equipment compared to Bangladesh Amred Forces. How can u say Rag Tag force bro?
Am i missing something here?

Man whats gone Wrong with human race? they are killing each other in every part of the planet :eek:

BD does not agree on expulsion of citizens based on ethnicity.

These people have been in Myanmar for centuries. No other country in the world applies this logic.

Sorry but if that your "price" for road and rail connectivity then we would rather do without it.

Just remember that BD is a near 200 billion dollar economy and Myanmar stands to gain from normal trade relations with one of the fastest growing economies in the world.[/ Nothing special will become if we lose to trade with BD.. We trade with ASEAN ., world 2nd largest economy china., super power India., Japan.,... Ok?

Man whats gone Wrong with human race? they are killing each other in every part of the planet :eek:

Tensions of excess encroachment. Borders are technically meant to be fenced and countries should follow international laws. But then again we have some nations who are champions in the sport of pole vaulting. When that sport is tried near the borders, tensions occur.

i wont be surprise if we are war with Burma in future
they call democratic but not until now they are slaughtering there own because they dont have anything to defend with
so the burma military think we also like those ppl in burma who have nothing to defend with

what i dont like abt BD gov and armed forces we are not agreessive enough

You really have no brain to foresee the future. Look around how many countries as your neighbors are. Of course, there are only two but no more. Both of your neighbors wants fence along with their border line. Why? Think more and more to know this why until you reach to an acceptable answer.
We don't want war because we have no idea how to feed your outnumbered citizens after we invade your country. Don't ever think that we are scared of your country. But we will want a war if we lost our patience with your government and we will win in few months. You should learn what kinds of genetic in our blood that wants wars and we are unstoppable once it starts. Or you will learn when it happen.

Tensions of excess encroachment. Borders are technically meant to be fenced and countries should follow international laws. But then again we have some nations who are champions in the sport of pole vaulting. When that sport is tried near the borders, tensions occur.

Absolutely agree with you. Indians are liberal and there are brains in their heads.

Last edited:
I carefully went through all your posts,so that I understand what you are trying to say.Some of the things that needs to be clarify from us Bangladeshis.
1 - There are currently near 4 million rohingyas living in government controlled refugee camps.How many all over Bangladesh is unknown. The official confirmation about rohingya refugee is noted back in 1988 by then Ershad government.
2 - In 2009, 8 official from Bangladesh embassy in Saudi were withdrawn and tried and fired because they were caught selling BD passports to rohingyas living in Mecca and jeddah alone.25000 fake citizens of Bangladesh has been confirmed. Bangladeshi workers who go in middle Eastern countries surrender their passports in the airport and carry AKAMA papers with them.So ,your Clim that BD citizens roam around as mayanmar citizens is not possible in reality.
3 - No body in their right mind wants war at this day and age.Some trigger happy( on internet) does not portray the mind set of Bangladeshis about Myanmar. Its a moot point talking about war.
4 - Your country is yours to do ,whatever that is!! All we ask as your neighbors is please don't kill innocent ethnic groups. So that they run from their own country and comes to take shelter in Bangladesh.
It is unfortunate to learn that after living in country for 3/4 generation. Some people needs to give proof of their worthiness to ruling ethnic groups that they are in did the sons of that soil.
I never supported rohingya refugee in flirtation in BD.And I still don't.But after reading your post I really feel sorry for these guys.

You really have no brain to foresee the future. Look around how many countries as your neighbors are. Of course, there are only two but no more. Both of your neighbors wants fence along with their border line. Why? Think more and more to know this why until you reach to an acceptable answer.
We don't want war because we have no idea how to feed your outnumbered citizens after we invade your country. Don't ever think that we are scared of your country. But we will want a war if we lost our patience with your government and we will win in few months. You should learn what kinds of genetic in our blood that wants wars and we are unstoppable once it starts.

Don't be an idiot.

The professional BD army will slaughter your rag-tag military.

Only outside powers are saving you from onslaught of BD. BD military could be built up within 5 Years to retake Arakan but BD cannot withstand the pressure from outside powers.

Your pathetic military is not making anyone in BD fearful - if you want an idea of the fighter prowess of BD military then just Google what our border guards did to the Indian BSF in 2001.

An stick that road and rail connectivity up your backside as well since BD has a coastline and will trade with China via the sea.

Don't be an idiot.

The professional BD army will slaughter your rag-tag military.

Only outside powers are saving you from onslaught of BD. BD military could be built up within 5 Years to retake Arakan but BD cannot withstand the pressure from outside powers.

Your pathetic military is not making anyone in BD fearful - if you want an idea of the fighter prowess of BD military then just Google what our border guards did to the Indian BSF in 2001.

An stick that road and rail connectivity up your backside as well since BD has a coastline and will trade with China via the sea.

You are really a fool. How come you said shamelessly that retake Arakan? Arakan was never Bengal's land and actually Ramu and Chittagong was under Mrauk U kingdom from 1437 to 1666. Go back to school and learn true history.
If you every hold that thought to retake Arakan ( with your false history ), we both will not in peace. It is okay. We don't care and we will always be ready for this war anytime.

You are really a fool. How come you said shamelessly that retake Arakan? Arakan was never Bengal's land and actually Ramu and Chittagong was under Mrauk U kingdom from 1437 to 1666. Go back to school and learn true history.
If you every hold that thought to retake Arakan ( with your false history ), we both will not in peace. It is okay. We don't care and we will always be ready for this war anytime.

Who gives a crap apart from the fact that outside powers are allowing you to stop BD taking Arakan.

Everyone with an ounce of brain knows the professional BD military will destroy your rag tag military within a short period of time.

Now run along now boy - Myanmar needs you for the good fight.

Here one thought coming up. There is Hinduism both at west and at north of Bangladesh and Buddhism at east. How come Muslim land between this area. I just don't want to insult religion or anything. Just wanted to say good point to be consider. I really have no idea about this.Did India invade Assam, Manipur and Sikkim and make Hinduism over those regions in order to cut that land from Pakistan?
I don't think so. So why UKBangli is claiming that Arakan is their land used to be. Absurd and ridiculous.

Who gives a crap apart from the fact that outside powers are allowing you to stop BD taking Arakan.

Everyone with an ounce of brain knows the professional BD military will destroy your rag tag military within a short period of time.

Now run along now boy - Myanmar needs you for the good fight.

I believe that you are from one of Rohingya group and you just want to create conflict between Bangladesh and Myanmar. Nice try man. Good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom