What's new

Beware Of The New Game In Swat

Talib Supporter repeatedly tell Pakistanis that the People of Swat want Nizam e Adl - yet what Taliban supporteres do not want us to focus on is the fact that it by force of arms that Talib defeated the pakistan army and the pakistan government had no choice in the matter.

There is another school of thought that suggests that this is all a huge game and that the Talib is acreature of the pakistan army and that the Pakistan army hopes to pressure internal and external players by holding the Pakistani people hostage to the threat of the talib.

And there also yet another school of thought (what other than sign of confusion is this) that the talib are creatures of the Indian, the American, the R&AW, israel and mossad, Aliens from Dimension X, etc.

None of these can obscure the fact that the Nizam e Adl is part of the defeat of pakistani soverignty and a signal of the coming of real Islam to the second class muslims of Pakistan.

I will not go into the details of your post as every one is entitled to his/her opinion however for the highlighted part, let me ask you a question "what do you think PA should do if people of that area demand a certain law"?
Well a couple of things before I reply to your message. I believe in letting a democratic system take its roots and work. Even in the West democracy in its present form took centuries. The army is the guardian of the state not the custodian. Hence it should refrain from meddling in political affairs, which it sadly doesn't do. In fact its behavior can be likened to that of a spoilt wayward brat.

Coming to what you asked, that what should the Pakistan Army do, well for a change actually agree to take a stand against the militants and not let the government succumb to pressure from militant groups. There has to be some degree of understanding between the state and the military. As to the people of Swat or any other region wanting Sharia, I'll ask: have you conducted a census that you know for sure that that is what they want? It defies logic given that Swat has a sizeable presence of Shias. I for one will disagree with anyone who says that the majority there is willing to back the enforcement of Sunni Deobandi ideology in the region. The army needs to take up arms there. How can a couple of thousand militants not be controlled by a 700,000 strong standing army?

WELL MR QURASHI I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU ANY MORE. THIS IS A SOUR TRUTH THAT SOME INTERNAL POWERS ARE INVADING ISLAM PARTICULARLY IN PAKISTAN.
THERE IS ANOTHER INTERESTING BUT MORE DISAPPOINTING FACT THAT THE PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT AND THE PAKISTANI AGENCIES ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Plz dont use capital letters!!

Back
Top Bottom