What's new

Best writer contest 2014

So,who else is interested?

1.Syed.Ali.Haider

Who else have guts to stand against him:D

Cant we be anonymous under our user name and send it? why do you want real name etc?
To avoid confusion,in case if some people have similar pseudonym.However,if you don't want to then don't write your real name.
Plus,many individuals are interested in publishing their wrireups using real names!

Not only the writing, previous post history should be checked as well to make sure about the writing originality.

Topics can be related to:
-Autobiograpghy of any prominent military figure
-Opinion : Pakistan's economy
US war on terror
Indian foreign policy
Sustaining friends and foes: Pakistan
strategy with Russia

Others may include: TTP's network

For database:
Pakistan nuclear technology:Hatf 5,6 7,8 etc
Or you can choose tank designs.

Besides these topics if you are not interested and you want to portray or narrate any warfare (ie battle of Vietnam or any operation ie Operation enduring freedom),then type:
Regards

how are those any different from presently available work... and i don't find more than two or three real analysts on pdf ( me including )... the rest of the members see very narrowly... for example, the topic "india's foreign policy"... members from india, china, pakistan all are confused about that... that much is obvious presently.

pdf should move away from nationalism and military stuff... pdf has become a transnational platform, so the members should seek to provide political and technological solutions for all of humanity, beyond the narrow boundary of nationalism.

how are those any different from presently available work... and i don't find more than two or three real analysts on pdf ( me including )... the rest of the members see very narrowly... for example, the topic "india's foreign policy"... members from india, china, pakistan all are confused about that... that much is obvious presently.

pdf should move away from nationalism and military stuff... pdf has become a transnational platform, so the members should seek to provide political and technological solutions for all of humanity, beyond the narrow boundary of nationalism.
That is what we are and will be judging.
A writer is not just recognized by his analysis but also the topic he choose. For example, I least choose any topic related to Ind b/c I know that it is too sensitive and then I try to keep up my tone neutral so that readers don't get hurt emotionally. You are free to choose any topic!

well i am writing something right now .... if you think its good enough , you can add it your competition ...
Excellent.
Competition will began at 27th Dec.You have plenty of time.So do a liitle bit research.

Alright,
Rock star is standing against syed Ali haider.
Who else wanna be on spotlight?

That is what we are and will be judging.
A writer is not just recognized by his analysis but also the topic he choose. For example, I least choose any topic related to Ind b/c I know that it is too sensitive and then I try to keep up my tone neutral so that readers don't get hurt emotionally. You are free to choose any topic!

Excellent.
Competition will began at 27th Dec.You have plenty of time.So do a liitle bit research.

Alright,
Rock star is standing against sued Ali haider.
Who else wanna be on spotlight?

well i am not writing anything on the topic you posted above , but something else , :)
i will tag you if you want ...
and probably i cant take part in this contest because i have exams in few days ..

well i am not writing anything on the topic you posted above , but something else , :)
i will tag you if you want ...
and probably i cant take part in this contest because i have exams in few days ..
You can write it now and post it to senior's cafe:
Tag us and we will add it in competition:D
There is no restriction on topic,b/c it may limit or prohibit your skills to be fully expressed.I want you to write stuff with full interest-feel every word!

Alright,who else is coming?
Are you people even alive?or too chicken to face our two friends:D

Back
Top Bottom