What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

Shariat is what comes after that 'first'....

That is what our parliament is for. If it can get to do things for which it was elected in the first place.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no compulsion in religion - indeed. But once one accepts religion, they have to enter it wholly. This is what we are told and ordered.

People can try to be good and nice and all that. But law are there to protect society against people who, knowingly or unknowingly, work / act against society. It is only logical that a society based on Islamic principles would have laws that are based on Islamic principles.

People crying about "whose shariat" are using a well-known canard that never fails to show up whenever there is talk of shariat. We have our parliament. One can see it is not composed of people who have the calibre, but then this is from where we can start.

Shariat is not a set of laws set in stone. There is place for reason and there is flexibility built into it. Intelligent, knowledgeable, and believing people can find the way and method to implement it. It goes without saying that sectarian differences would matter and that these would be accounted for if laws are properly framed.

People talking about Hadith as some unwanted appendage do so because it is convenient. And it can easily be observed that the biggest religion the world has ever known is 'Convenience'.

Hi,

Like others---you are also totally clueless to what this issue is all about---you guys just learn how to use strong words.

Shariah is nothing but an illusion----it is " YOU " who is the issue----it is " YOU " who is the problem---. What you lack is men of honor, foresight nd courage----what you need are judges who are men of justice---law---and order---.

Shariah is like a rainbow---and there is no pot of treasure at the end of it----it is such a tragedy that whole of my motherland is living and waiting for the " Magic Wand "---whole of my muslim world is entrapped in a lie---with all the cheats and thieves in the muslims world----corrupt, criminal, characterless judges---the very enforcers of " shariah "---men who re totally lost.

Legislation again wont work as you need 2/3 majority for such a change and the top three parties chant democracy. Might even need more then 2/3 to change the entire system.

No dear, it's already part of our constitution, the only problem is implementation, which don't requires 2/3 majority, but willingness. Which is missing in almost all the rulers.

Shariah is like a rainbow---and there is no pot of treasure at the end of it----it is such a tragedy that whole of my motherland is living and waiting for the " Magic Wand "---whole of my muslim world is entrapped in a lie---with all the cheats and thieves in the muslims world----corrupt, criminal, characterless judges---the very enforcers of " shariah "---men who re totally lost.

This really doesn't matter whatever it is? Until or unless you implement it, you don't know what it is. Without seeing elephant, you can only imagine what ever it is. But when you go and see it yourself then you only understand, Elephant is a bit different from other animals in the jungle.

On the top, it is our religious obligation to implement shariah. It really doesn't matter what people thing it is. Is it a rainbow, or Is it Imaginary lines, or is it the demand of Quran from us.

Last edited:
No dear, it's already part of our constitution, the only problem is implementation, which don't requires 2/3 majority, but willingness. Which is missing in almost all the rulers.

It is part of us but its a very mixed part. We dont have a 100 percent shariah. We have a mix of shariah and british law. Our judicial system and law making system is very much british-like however the half islamic shariah that we have most certainly does not get implemented as its not only the rulers but the people also who chose not have such restriction in their lives. If they didnt they would have started to change themselves. :D :D

What is the best way to implement tax system in pakistan?

I guess this is more relevant.

Sharia Lovers @ i would suggest a few day vacation in the land of new kahlifa AL-baghdadai !

Firstly, Shariah is Islamic and Pakistan is an Islamic State ? If so, shouldn't there be a plebiscite as to whether the Pakistani nation wants to implement Shariah in its constitution? If so, perhaps then a draft constitution which can be taken to a referendum by the voters as to whether this is the form of Shariah to be implemented. Wouldn't that satisfy the demands of the TTP and other right wing organizations in Pakistan ?

First of All we should decide which Shariya will be implemented in Pakistan?
As everyone know we have Wahabism, Sunism, Shiaism and many more. So no one gona accept any Shriya for other Firqa.

The best way is only to implement Islamic Punishments then put some examples in public and you will see the entire new Pakistan.

Islamic Reconstruction of Pakistan!!

That's the only way to implement shriah in Pakistan. Let scholars decide what shriah to implement in Pakistan and lets stay out of this matter because we don't know much about Islam as they do!!

Woohoo @FaujHistorian rocks. Give these deluded idiots who have this romantic notions of sharia a dose of reality. FACT is our shabas started killing each other the moment Holy Prophet died. So yeah, out of 4 caliphs, 3 were attacked. So yeah, the sahabs and others didnt stop at that point. We know the debacle at Karbala.

So which Sharia would work that couldnt stop the supporters and companions from killing each other. Riddle me that.

And Pakistan has REJECTED shariat system since ALWAYS. Wakey wakey delusional people.

First of All we should decide which Shariya will be implemented in Pakistan?
As everyone know we have Wahabism, Sunism, Shiaism and many more. So no one gona accept any Shriya for other Firqa.

The best way is only to implement Islamic Punishments then put some examples in public and you will see the entire new Pakistan.
I disagree..

If you are going to cut someone's hand because he is a thief then first make sure that you give them a better education and a good job opportunity first. If he can afford everything and still steals something, then you can cut his hand otherwise I don't agree with this punishment.

Look at your avatar. Arab wannabe. You deserve hot lead in your malfunctioning brain. A hot reboot.

You might not want it but there are millions, billions who do. Islam is perfect, muslims aren't.

Sharia as implemented in the early days of islam was perfect. Just because you have a notion of shariah equates to those regimes such as in saudi, iran etc clearly shows how illiterate you are.

There is not 1 nation on this earth the practices shariah in its true and intended form. Islam has no place for secularism.

Shariah does not equate to discrimination, totalitarianism, subjection. In its true essence it provides freedom, security, prosperity.

Woohoo @FaujHistorian rocks. Give these deluded idiots who have this romantic notions of sharia a dose of reality. FACT is our shabas started killing each other the moment Holy Prophet died. So yeah, out of 4 caliphs, 3 were attacked. So yeah, the sahabs and others didnt stop at that point. We know the debacle at Karbala.

So which Sharia would work that couldnt stop the supporters and companions from killing each other. Riddle me that.

And Pakistan has REJECTED shariat system since ALWAYS. Wakey wakey delusional people.

Are you an American of Pakistani descent or a Pakistani of American descent ? Just curious, nothing to do with Shariah

It is part of us but its a very mixed part. We dont have a 100 percent shariah. We have a mix of shariah and british law. Our judicial system and law making system is very much british-like however the half islamic shariah that we have most certainly does not get implemented as its not only the rulers but the people also who chose not have such restriction in their lives. If they didnt they would have started to change themselves. :D :D
We don't need shriah. We need a better system than autocracy, shriah and even democracy. I support some things in communism and some other things in democracy and shriah. Why not get best things from all of them and implement it!!

Just look at the people you have mentioned. Why call all the Wahabi's and ask their viewpoint regarding "Shariah" in Pakistan.... isn't your soul content with all the imported terror till date, that you are asking for more?

Only Pro- Sharia members may participate in this discussion.
We are not discussing the practicability of Sharia so kindly refrain from going off-topic.

I think that there are two different ways to implement Sharia in Pakistan. which one do you think is appropriate and provide reasons.

1. By legislation
  2. By revolution

@Hazzy997 @Zarvan @Indos @Abu Nasar @Arabian Legend @Kaan @al-Hasani

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom