What's new

Best way to approach China's GDP figures: Ignore them!

If the babies have imported baby food and German rice, you'd expect their health indicators on par with the developed world.. no?

:laugh:

India's food safety is so much worse than China and its people don't have choice but eat poisoned food. Oh btw, 23 pupils just died in a school in India. But unlike you I won't laugh for other people's misery; I feel sad for the helpless families.

School meals that killed 23 in India 'may have been poisoned' - Telegraph

Right now, foreign tourists are already worried about "drinking water," I expect India will have major outbreak of food poisoning when India starts industrialization just like China. China is going through painful periods of industrialization when regulations are lagging behind and unscrupulous businessmen are taking advantage. India, are you ready?

wow, what a brilliant ideal. The ostrich must be inspired by Indian.
article-1264092-081D0A9F000005DC-144_468x339.jpg

Head in sand ostrich

India%20People%20ManOnHead39.jpg

Head in sand Indian

And, sir, who are chinese inspired by:

funny+chinese+man.jpg

I think this unfortunate Chinese in the picture can be compared to majority of indian, like you````now I get your frustration in your miserable life in slums``` my sympathy to you``:D

I think (do you??-- you are actually incapable of thinking :laugh: )this unfortunate Chinese in the picture can be compared to majority of chinese

I can understand, you immediately got excited when I posted your photo on an internet forum.

Feel sorry for you.. but CPC is to blame for how you are.

Hard luck, mate. Pray, you don't get reborn in PRC... this life is ruined for you, just carry it along to the grave, where it will finally find peace.

Amen !

I can understand, you immediately got excited when I posted your photo on an internet forum.

Feel sorry for you.. but CPC is to blame for how you are.

Hard luck, mate. Pray, you don't get reborn in PRC... this life is ruined for you, just carry it along to the grave, where it will finally find peace.

Amen !

yeah sure I really should 'complain' to the CCP who created a country that full of opportunities and prosperity, so I can have nice properties everywhere and in London too, and visit any places that I feel like````and like most normal Chinese whoever visited the sorry country India and feel sympathy for Indian who barely have any freedom to experience what modern and civilized society is all about``

please get a visa to travel outside the third world slum, and try to feel how to be treated as a human being in a real world, not the world which is dictated by the delusion orchestrated by the high caste ruling class````(of course you need to have a higher than 81 IQ to understand whats going on in a civilized world) :D

yeah sure I really should 'complain' to the CCP who created a country that full of opportunities and prosperity, so I can have nice properties everywhere and in London too, and visit any places that I feel like````and like most normal Chinese whoever visited the sorry country India and feel sympathy for Indian who barely have any freedom to experience what modern and civilized society is all about``

please get a visa to travel outside the third world slum, and try to feel how to be treated as a human being in a real world, not the world which is dictated by the delusion orchestrated by the high caste ruling class````(of course you need to have a higher than 81 IQ to understand whats going on in a civilized world) :D

:laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom