What's new

Best Elite Units Ever

The discussion is not about best of terrorist units.

That would veer us into technicalities. Who is a terrorist, who is not? What should we term the US Sgt who just massacred 17 Afghan civilians? Can you call the US Marines elite? Why not terrorist? The ones I mentioned are/were excellent fighting forces.

lol bring a sikh to my face today lol , i bullied one in my school he was a little ...... that doesnt meen all are but you think im gna get scared of a sikh , a real TURK is not scared of noone but ALLAH

Those people who live in the glory of past dont really have the guts to come face to face.

lol bring a sikh to my face today lol , i bullied one in my school he was a little ...... that doesnt meen all are but you think im gna get scared of a sikh , a real TURK is not scared of noone but ALLAH

Those people who live in the glory of past dont really have the guts to come face to face.

What about this one?

253608_169881183076447_167274113337154_454199_1754798_n.jpg

What a great achievement being a school bully. Lucky you he did not have his kirpan with him.

you sound like a net warrior, i bet you were bullied in school my sikhs or a sikh used to take your lunch money from you. Thus taking your frustration out in a forum. Sikh guys are friendly and very loyal, so are turks. I have very close friends that are sikhs and turks, i have a very good repution of turks, don't make your people look bad.

i swear to god if i was bullied i will not be able to proudly say that , if you lived here you would no i or we wont get bullied , anyway guys showing a picture of a bodybuilder , im doing weightlifting im a big guy aswell noway as big as that guy but if i put my freinds pick and put it he will destroy that sikh he does wing chun and hes a bodybuilder but fasttt

i swear to god if i was bullied i will not be able to proudly say that , if you lived here you would no i or we wont get bullied , anyway guys showing a picture of a bodybuilder , im doing weightlifting im a big guy aswell noway as big as that guy but if i put my freinds pick and put it he will destroy that sikh he does wing chun and hes a bodybuilder but fasttt

Calm down..i was just having fun.Beating a guy is not everything.

I also go to gym,am a trained MMA fighter and know Krav Maga but tht doesnt mean i will bully everyone and say that i am superior to you.

i never said iam superior to anyone i just said that the sikhs and ghoorkas are slaved on british considering what they done for british , if they done for india would i have said that ? NO for themselves ? NO but as i said before for british unfortunately thats what i have to say , but i think thats a mistake of them but i have nothing against them

Back
Top Bottom