What's new

Berlin moves to cut ties between German Muslims and Turkey

THE WHOLE EARTH IS OURS. we dont need permission from GOD to walk from one land to another. forget the national geographic map of fake lines.
Lets look at the past precedent, Muslims were being oppressed by the Makkans, and GOD told them to migrate. He could have said that this is your land, keep on staying here and wish that miraculously, one day, things would be better. He didnt, He ordered the Muslims to migrate to Madinah.

That land you all are living in now isnt your home to begin with, then what is stopping you from moving to places where you can practice Islam with comparative ease?

Lets look at the past precedent, Muslims were being oppressed by the Makkans, and GOD told them to migrate. He could have said that this is your land, keep on staying here and wish that miraculously, one day, things would be better. He didnt, He ordered the Muslims to migrate to Madinah.

That land you all are living in now isnt your home to begin with, then what is stopping you from moving to places where you can practice Islam with comparative ease?

you need to get your mind right. the earth is my home. i dont buy borders. one giant earth one giant playpen for me to do what god allowed me. the rest can be sheep.

you need to get your mind right. the earth is my home. i dont buy borders. one giant earth one giant playpen for me to do what god allowed me. the rest can be sheep.
There are two things: Dar ul Islam, Dar ul Kufr, your choice where you want to live.

this shows how west is fooling world in the name of democracy, infact none of them is true democracy and is turning in to dictatorship

German Islam, American Islam, Turkish Islam, Saudi Islam, Iranian Islam, French Islam, British Islam, Russian Islam, Pakistani Islam, Chinese Islam...

I need an Islam that belongs to me, how does it sound? :D

Its simple
Follow Quran and Hadith
& Go with Basics 5 elements ( Toheed, Prayer , Fasting, Hajj, Zaqat )

how different are they from Middle East?
That different:

"The rights and interests of the Greeks in Turkey could not be better protected by any other power but the Turks" M. Politis, foreign minister in the Greek government led by Prime Minister Venizelos, Revue Politique Internationale, 1914

"The Armenians of Byzantium have welcomed the Seljuk conquest with lengthy celebrations in the streets and thanksgiving to God for having rescued them from long years of Byzantine oppression. Seljuk Turks gave protection to the Armenian Church, which the Byzantines had been trying to destroy. They abolished the oppressive taxes which the Byzantines had imposed on the Armenian Churches, monasteries and priests, and in fact exempted such religious institutions from all taxes. The Armenian community was left free to conduct its internal affairs in its own way, including religious activities and education, and there never was any time at which Armenians or other non-Muslims were compelled to convert to Islam. The Armenian spiritual leaders in fact went to the Seljuk Sultan Melikshah to thank him for his protection." Stephanos Taronetsi ASOGHIK, Armenian historian who recorded his impressions on the arrival of Seljuk Turks to Anatolia around 1071.

"The great Turk is governing in peace twenty nations from different religions. Turks have taught the Christians how to be moderate in peace and gentle in victory" Voltaire

Don't let their masks fool you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom