What's new

Berlin moves to cut ties between German Muslims and Turkey

German Islam.

"Women can become priests in this mosque. The incoming people are also encouraged to co-exist in the mosque, Turkish women's activist Seyran Ates added.

Those who wear burqas are banned, and women, men, LGBT, sunni, Shiites are greeted without prejudice, says founder of the mosque, Seyran Ates to the newspaper Der Spiegel.

Ates moved to Germany from Turkey when he was a child and was involved in a government agency that helped Muslim integration in Germany.
He added that German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble once told him that liberal Muslims should unite and that it inspires the mosque.
The name of the mosque is taken from Ibn Rushd, 12th century Islamic scholars from Andalusia, Spain."

Mosque in Germany, women and men pray on the same saf

No he only created one for Turkey along his own vision.
Please, stop spreading bullsh.t. I sincerely request this as a brother of yours.

Last edited:
Yes everyone knows that would work lmao
Germans have a tendency to lose

A Pakistani talking about true roots which you guys have fought hard to refuse and brainwash your population...... :lol:
And what is this fart that came out of ur mouth supposed to be?
How abt u get back to your true roots and start kissing my feet, like ur ancestors did for centuries.

German Islam.

"Women can become priests in this mosque. The incoming people are also encouraged to co-exist in the mosque, Turkish women's activist Seyran Ates added.

Those who wear burqas are banned, and women, men, LGBT, sunni, Shiites are greeted without prejudice, says founder of the mosque, Seyran Ates to the newspaper Der Spiegel.

Ates moved to Germany from Turkey when he was a child and was involved in a government agency that helped Muslim integration in Germany.
He added that German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble once told him that liberal Muslims should unite and that it inspires the mosque.
The name of the mosque is taken from Ibn Rushd, 12th century Islamic scholars from Andalusia, Spain."

Mosque in Germany, women and men pray on the same saf

Please, stop spreading bullsh.t. I sincerely request this as a brother of yours.
By that, he sounds like a gay, and wants to legalized in the religion so he can dance around like a monkey, in the open

Here is an idea: why dont Muslims return to their own countries to safeguard their religion and identity? moving to europe/west for education is alright, but then if you live there and want their citizenship then you will have to do what they tell you to do.

Here is an idea: why dont Muslims return to their own countries to safeguard their religion and identity? moving to europe/west for education is alright, but then if you live there and want their citizenship then you will have to do what they tell you to do.
Nope,
Cause they boost around for being free
Free to practice any religion
Free to practice any culture
Free to speach
If they show the actual realities then people wont go, but they are hypocrites thinking they can demoralize the rest of the world for not being free. While they themselves do the opposite

because thats not how it works. if countries cant handle it they can fvuk off. they are irrelevant. tough cookies

Why should i pay for WATER FOOD AND LAND?

GOD gave it me for free. A country is living off PRIVILEGES from me. COUNTRY should be grateful.

because thats not how it works. if countries cant handle it they can fvuk off. they are irrelevant. tough cookies

Why should i pay for WATER FOOD AND LAND?

GOD gave it me for free. A country is living off PRIVILEGES from me. COUNTRY should be grateful.
bhai, their land, their rules. you want to safeguard your identity and practice your religion freely? move to a country that guarantees that.

bhai, their land, their rules. you want to safeguard your identity and practice your religion freely? move to a country that guarantees that.

heres the ORDER:

GOD
PEOPLE

right down at the bottom

PAPERWORK
COUNTRIES
AND THE REST OF LEGAL FICTION

Like I told you these countries do promise to guarantee that

heres the ORDER:

GOD
PEOPLE

right down at the bottom

PAPERWORK
COUNTRIES
AND THE REST OF LEGAL FICTION
You are trying very hard to troll, it's cute

Like I told you these countries do promise to guarantee that

You are trying very hard to troll, it's cute

think about this. before there was countries and borders, million of years ago. there was the Earth, full of things like land, water and food and resources. GOD gave us the people this as a FREE GIFT.

I dont appreciate THIRD PARTY INTERLOPERS trying to get in between me and what is my RIGHTS from GOD.

As i said, a country is just paperwork.

THE WHOLE EARTH IS OURS. we dont need permission from GOD to walk from one land to another. forget the national geographic map of fake lines.

the turks living Germany or the Netherlands or wherever have every right to celebrate there Turkish or Islamic heritage

As per EU regulations the right to practice their religion cant mean "practice it my way"...if that is so...how different are they from Middle East?

think about this. before there was countries and borders, million of years ago. there was the Earth, full of things like land, water and food and resources. GOD gave us the people this as a FREE GIFT.

I dont appreciate THIRD PARTY INTERLOPERS trying to get in between me and what is my RIGHTS from GOD.

As i said, a country is just paperwork.

THE WHOLE EARTH IS OURS. we dont need permission from GOD to walk from one land to another. forget the national geographic map of fake lines.
Are u trolling or are u being serious?

As per EU regulations the right to practice their religion cant mean "practice it my way"...if that is so...how different are they from Middle East?
They arent we need to show their hypocrisy, them seem to want to act like moral police for the rest of the world

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom