What's new

Bengaluru’s New Year Shame – Can India Learn From Pakistan?

Hahaha...man these Indians are hilarious. Case in point:

Indian: "At least we're trying to do something about it! At least society is forcing the govt to make changes!"

Yeah they are....AFTER the whole country was humiliated with the horrible Delhi public bus rape case! That's why the issue of rape is such a hot topic nowadays. How many Delhi rapes had happened before then? And the rapes still happen without impunity.

Of course no rapes in Pakistan as Pakistanis do not acknowledge rape as a crime. 90 percent street kids sleep willingly for 50p or soft drink in Pakistan.
Or Pakistani just imagine that justice has been served.

Pakistan is the best country and safe for women unlike india unsafe for women :P

And what is Pakistan? Halala capital of the world? :)

At least we call a rape a rape and not some fancy theological term.

The Bengalis say the same :D

TBH, though, you did separate yourself from filth. That explains why you're in the US :)

Ahhh, standard indian trolls, loosing the argument based on facts and now lowering to level these scums really belong to..

Treating women as subordinates is something that should not be emulated or looked upon, Treating them with equality and with respect should.. And that respect includes the freedom of choice of what to wear, The freedom of movement irrespective of time and place, And the freedom of speech.. Without harassment

Last edited:
They should ban Bollywood everywhere it just promotes rape, mysogny and skin bleaching

And what u got sending your sisters daughters into midnight parties ? Lol what next ? Allow them to live all night at parties just to show Muslims and the other world that look how modernized our culture is ? This ain't your culture, your culture is sarhi with dupata and I think nothing bad in that

What culture tells that a man can do whatever he wants, but a women shouldnt? Muslims or not muslims are not in topic.
Working women in India are more than the total population of Pakistan. So let's reach a scale where Pakistani women come out to work and ride 2 wheelers on the scale of Indian women's, then let's compare.

Oh and I am not talking of parties yet.

and this is what you do when confronted with openness and modernity:

India outrage after minister blames 'Western dress' for groping
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-38494433

This is the same medieval mindset that I was talking about. Minister is from old school and is blaming the victim because he thinks she is at fault and men will be men. When we expect men to same higher standards then they rebel and want no change.

This is the same medieval mindset that I was talking about. Minister is from old school and is blaming the victim because he thinks she is at fault and men will be men. When we expect men to same higher standards then they rebel and want no change.

some things r hard to change :)

Isi people coming to spoil name of bangalore as it capital

Back
Top Bottom