Screenshot_2023-05-21-15-59-17-495-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

@-=virus=- @jamahir

Dada @Joe Shearer were you invited?

The end is near

lol

can you translate that, thanks.

From Google Translate
ooh, synchronicity

OK, being a people I will make a rule according to me : I will abolish marriage and family system itself. So no space for doing stunts as in the photos.
yes, abolish whatever you want for yourself.. you own your agency.

so far you have done quite well, it seems.

From Google Translate : "PS - Rules are made by people, we will make them according to us."

OK, being a people I will make a rule according to me : I will abolish marriage and family system itself. So no space for doing stunts as in the photos.
you can have that for yourself, certainly

From Google Translate : "PS - Rules are made by people, we will make them according to us."

Abolish Islam too, will you recommend?

OP - please delete. This is too difficult for me and I can't unsee. I can even see meat and non-veg food, but this is too much.

Most homos in India are from Bengali, Punjabi, and Pathan communities.

Coincidence?

How did you obtain such detailed data ? Did you walk up the streets in Bhatinda and ask "Good morning, why are you gay ?"

Do you know of the phenomenon called Launda-baazi in UP and Bihar ? Do you think the Southern States and your Maharashtra don't have gays ?

you can have that for yourself, certainly

Yes, I will have that for me... and everyone. :enjoy:

Abolish Islam too, will you recommend?

Islam as an institution will anyway disappear once people start traveling and settling in space. But I will speak for taking the good from Islam and Sikhi and Buddhism and Hinduism ( "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam" meaning "The world is one family" ) and Christianity and so on and meld those with Communism. :)

OP - please delete. This is too difficult for me and I can't unsee. I can even see meat and non-veg food, but this is too much.

As a side-point, I stopped eating meat a few years ago but I eat egg.

Last edited:
How did you obtain such detailed data ? Did you walk up the streets in Bhatinda and ask "Good morning, why are you gay ?"

Do you know of the phenomenon called Launda-baazi in UP and Bihar ? Do you think the Southern States and your Maharashtra don't have gays ?

Islam as an institution will anyway disappear once people start traveling and settling in space. But I will speak taking the good out of Islam and Sikhi and Buddhism and Hinduism ( "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam" meaning "The world is one family" ) and Christianity and so on and meld those with Communism. :)

Every state has homos.

But only beghairat Bengalis, Punjabis and Pathans promote homo giri.

Do you know of the phenomenon called Launda-baazi in UP and Bihar
Yes. I have interacted with lot of Bhaiyya migrants. Watchmen & Rickshaw pullers have lots of homo s3x.

Once a bhaiyya watchman told me that he does not drink with his UP Bihari people. He said humare yahan daaru pila ke G maar dete hai.

Last edited:
gaur se dekho.. peechay tattay type decorations tanghi hui hai

clue for you to grow a pair ? :D:D

and wow, you can even see meat.. wow amazing.. marcos me brarti ho jao with the rest of them snake eaters. :lol:

Yes. I have interacted with lot of Bhaiyya migrants. Watchmen & Rickshaw pullers have lots of homo s3x.

Once a bhaiyya watchman told me that he does not drink with his UP Bihari people. He said humare yahan daaru pila ke G maar dete hai.

It's not just bhayya watchmen and rickshaw pullers, launda-baazi is an institution which is patronized by rich males too who keep laundas :

I believe this is associated more with Pakistan and Afg. It must have come to UP as part of that culture as they were essentially under the influence of these cultures for centuries.

Islam as an institution will anyway disappear once people start traveling and settling in space. But I will speak for taking the good out of Islam and Sikhi and Buddhism and Hinduism ( "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam" meaning "The world is one family" ) and Christianity and so on and meld those with Communism. :)
So you are rejecting Islam? Because no one is going and settling in space unless there is a fundamental scientific discovery that will let us travel distances faster than light or the fantasy of worm holes or dimension travel is actually proven true and then the relevant inventions to actually engineer transport is made. I think it’s more probable that monkeys given a typewriter will type a Shakespeare play. There is nothing different in the good in various religion. So enough if you follow the road rules. There is also no life after death or even rebirth. There is nothing called soul. There is nothing called mind , these are just an abstraction conjured by us.
Why did stop eating meat.

gaur se dekho.. peechay tattay type decorations tanghi hui hai

clue for you to grow a pair ? :D:D

and wow, you can even see meat.. wow amazing.. marcos me brarti ho jao with the rest of them snake eaters. :lol:
Oh no… the only snake eaters are going to be the couple in the pic above. You are a pervert.

All I have nothing against homosexuals . In fact I have had several interactions at workplace over the years. My home state in
India has a rich culture of transgenders and one can see them commonly in everyday life as employees in Govt offices . I encourage relationships between such and come out of the closet but keep affections private.

@jamahir - I cannot add new posts for 24 hours but I can edit my earlier posts. Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and every religion have tenets that can be fitted into any political system whether it is communism or capitalism or any other. I was listening to a YouTube vid by some Tamil crypto christian crooks who were saying they are atheists and commies but admiring Jesus and Christianity for their visionary thoughts which is essentially communism. Bollocks I thought to myself. Your viewpoint seems no different.
Firstly to be a Marxist/Leninist commie you have to reject God and religion whether it is Allah or Muhammad or Jesus any other. Of course in my view Islam or Christianity are political systems with the hogwash of god to shepherd the masses and create a community that can be controlled. If you are some other type of commie who believes in religion it's also ok. If you say that you will pick and choose certain aspects of religion then its ok, but its redundant because those aspects are motherhood and apple pie thoughts that can be found outside of religion too. So my point is that if you reject the concept of god/religion then please call out.

Last edited:
So you are rejecting Islam?

No. I said that Islam will meld into future social and political constructs that will be led by Communism because Communism is inevitable and eternal because Communism is the simplest desire of any rational human. :) Islam melding into Communism is natural as both share some desires.

Because no one is going and settling in space unless there is a fundamental scientific discovery that will let us travel distances faster than light or the fantasy of worm holes or dimension travel is actually proven true and then the relevant inventions to actually engineer transport is made.

By 2032 there will be at least one human research station on Mars. :)

I think it’s more probable that monkeys given a typewriter will type a Shakespeare play.

Monkey no go Mars.

There is also no life after death or even rebirth. There is nothing called soul.

Agreed.

There is nothing called mind

No, mind is just the consciousness and sub-consciousness of humans and other animals which differs from animal to animal. However, some lower order animals like dogs have the same mind, filled with the same cruelty, love for chaos, brutality.

Why did stop eating meat.

Moral reason. When humans have various kinds of agriculture not based on killing animals ( plants, milk, egg ) there is no need to inflict death on living animals for sake of food or social reasons ( proud regional culinary specialty, offering as "sacrifice" to gods etc ). There is no need for humans to kill goats, cattle, chicken etc for food.

Last edited:
It's not just bhayya watchmen and rickshaw pullers, launda-baazi is an institution which is patronized by rich males too who keep laundas :
This is not very widespread.

Bhaiyyas who are away from their wives do G hole seks with men.

But in Pakistan & Aghania dudes be having 4 wives still be fcking Lil bois

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom