What's new

Benefits Of Fencing For Gwadar | Baqar Bilal Hussain and Haider Bilgrami | Gwadar CPEC

Unfortunately , the approach is wrong

The Forces need to secure Balochistan fully, if there is lack of equipment , order it

a) Gunship
b) Armored Transporters
c) Usage of Technology

Setting up a fence in side the country is ridiculous

What does this means for transport Truck Drivers who go outside of the fence zone ?
What does this means for odd Tourist venturing out of the fenced area ?

Afghan-Pakistan border need to be locked down
Iran - Pakistan border need to be properly patrolled

Any disturbing force , inside should be dealt with Stern actions

Last edited:

The Forces need to secure Baluchistan fully, if there is lack of equipment , order it

a) Gunship
b) Armored Transporters
c) Usage of Technology

What does this means for transport Truck Drivers who go outside of the fence zone ?

I am fine with the gated community concept at larger scale such as this. But i also agree with you that Balochistan should be totally secured via traditional and modern concepts. However, this wont happen over day therefore multiple security parameters along with this should help.

I believe gated communities are a state within a state and present national security threat.

The divide between the rich and poor has already reach level the color of blood.

A greater appreciation of ownership and belonging should be legislatively prioritised to reinvigorate the stagnant society.

The Forces need to secure Balochistan fully, if there is lack of equipment , order it

a) Gunship
b) Armored Transporters
c) Usage of Technology

Afghan-Pakistan border need to be locked down
Iran - Pakistan border need to be properly patrolled

Any disturbing force , inside should be dealt with Stern actions
Yes, it sounds completely ridiculous. Machine gun toting gunmen would probably not bother with a sum of a fine for jumping the fence.

But... do you think you government really telling you the real motive for the move?

If it was Chinese government, there is no chance they would care at all for welfare of our labourers sent to Pakistan. Chinese state sends SOE on missions to places MUCH worse off than Pakistan without much care. I myself experienced that.

Oldtimers in Shenzhen do remember that Shenzhen was also fenced off long time ago, it was a special pain for outsiders to get a settlement permit in the city, though most of people simply disregarded the law.

Shenzhen, with Baoan in particular, was a quite a lawless city for most of its history, I'd say up until universiade (just a decade ago.)

I believe, they may just want to keep people out for whatever reason, or, oppositely, keep "contagion," and backlash at new reforms from getting out.

Your current government, or just the CPEC authority may well be preparing something big for Gwadar, and are preparing grounds. This is my feel.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom