What's new

Beneath All Its Masks, The Kashmir ‘Conflict’ Was Always About Islam

So IOK is facing religious oppression by Indian Government ....???

Were the muslims facing oppression by hindus under the british rule where hindus were mere subjects that pakistan was required? It is cultural separatism of religion.

OMG, I didn't knew Maharaja Gulab Singh was the ONLY ruler who was brutal to his enemies who rose against his rule back in the days.
From where he skinned alive our leaders in 18th century first Poonch rising, same place was became war council led by Sardar Ibrahim Khan and his freedom fighters in 1947. And you know better what happened next.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/interviews-of-dogra-war-mujahideen.394949/
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mart...in-hussain-khan-shaheed-11th-nov-1947.343465/

Kashmir war is the continuation of jihad that was started in middle ages and still continuing. Religious oppression of hindu pandits is very well documented fact. In fact Nehru our first PM himself was a Kashmiri Pandit whose family had to leave kashmir generations back to escape atrocities of the invaders.

These monuments tell tales of depravity and atrocities heaped up on the real natives by the invaders.

temple.png

http://theindianvoice.com/208-temples-destroyed-in-jk-in-20-yrs-official-data/

You are wrong. Every heard about Faqeer of Ipi and how we neutralize him. If TTP were his heirs then they frequently discuss about him in lectures and videos. I am sure even not a single member of TTP heard about Faqeer of Ipi. BTW why you are discussing them they have been finished.

You destroyed markets and razed homes and used artillery and planes only recently and they have hit back recently too.

Doesnt matter even if they are finished. By your own logic their struggle is a continuation of their struggle against the british and even before that against the mughals. I am only exposing your hyperbole, selective history and general BS that is nothing but religious bigotry.

You mean the natives pushed out the invaders from the South and are now being held morally responsible for freeing themselves from the Hindutva extremism?

No ... sorry... but kashmir always belonged to the kashmiri people.

Its justbreverse Aryan Invasion. We dark drividians are taking our land back. :D

You destroyed markets and razed homes and used artillery and planes only recently and they have hit back recently too.

Doesnt matter even if they are finished. By your own logic their struggle is a continuation of their struggle against the british and even before that against the mughals. I am only exposing your hyperbole, selective history and general BS that is nothing but religious bigotry.
TTP is a past. They has been repelled outside Pakistan and i am sure these people even do not know who British are they are illiterate people.

It is cultural separatism of religion.
So all the oppression is because of cultural difference in the end ...??

So India was never a MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY ..... ???

Is it the ACKNOWLEDGMENT .... ???

So all the oppression is because of cultural difference in the end ...??

So India was never a MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY ..... ???

Is it the ACKNOWLEDGMENT .... ???
In India we have buddhists,parsis,jains,sikhs,tribals,christians...etc just bcos one of them runs amok does not mean the problem is with others.

Pakistanis dont care about wrong dones to Kashmiri Pundits who were raped, murdered and driven out from Kashmir. The ghosts of Kashmiri Pundits is now haunting the present Kashmiris. Jaisi karni, waisi bharni.

No I am saying political islam is not multicultural.
You may be right or may be wrong .... currently I am not debating about any religion or cultural at this moment I am as of now only raising queries to establish the first STEP of Problem solving REALIZE THE ISSUE we will move to next the step of Identifying the issue afterwards.

So in Plain & Simple words INDIA a country who claim to have a MULTICULTURAL & RELIGIOUS SOCIETY is facing an ISSUE because of CULTURAL DIFFERENCE OR because of DIFFERENCE OF RELIGION ..... ??

Back
Top Bottom