What's new

Being born a Muslim is a crime in Congress party: former MP

So you are basically a "heads I win, tails you loose guy"...talk about denial...:rofl:

Actually, I did not want any discussion about this. I am in Karnataka. I have seen them in my own eyes, So i know what they are.

Bro in congress thr r only 1 thing. sonia mam and her family.. If you can lick her then does not matter from which religion you are, you ll be on top. You can see how well khushid was defended by congress. There is nothing about being muslim or hindu.. this party sucks..

Soina - once who used to feel shame to speak Hindi , fake education record

rahul baba- mentality distrub guy who is good for nothing... fake education record, still holding italian passport.

and their national son in law :D..

Bro in congress thr r only 1 thing. sonia mam and her family.. If you can lick her then does not matter from which religion you are, you ll be on top. You can see how well khushid was defended by congress. There is nothing about being muslim or hindu.. this party sucks..

Soina - once who used to feel shame to speak Hindi , fake education record

rahul baba- mentality distrub guy who is good for nothing... fake education record, still holding italian passport.

and their national son in law :D..

Rahul has italian passport? lucky guy.. :)

Rahul has italian passport? lucky guy.. :)

Remember when congress leader made remark on modi by calling him local leader, then modi ans was " he is international leader he even can go to italy "

btw his real name ia raul vinci ..

Remember when congress leader made remark on modi by calling him local leader, then modi ans was " he is international leader he even can go to italy "

btw his real name ia raul vinci ..
where do you get all this info from?

Back
Top Bottom