What's new

Beijing's bombers in disputed South China Sea raising tensions: Hanoi

CN buy tech from Ukraine after Soviet collapse ( pls check their carrier, warplain, missile, tank and see if they have any big different ), not mentioning CN illegaly copied lots of Soviet weapons transferred to VN via CN during VN war.

CN also buy tech from EU-US ( bough oil rig, car tech etc license from EU, US ). Everyone buy that.

CN is our threat cos their leader always willing to bow down and beg help from US to attack VN again like in 1979 (CN leader Deng accused VN want to invade the whole ASEAN in 1979). CN alone simply can not stop VN expansion to the Sub Mekong region. Thats why, when CN or US collapse, u will see VN will unify sub Mekong region in few years.
You're ultra national shit patriot with full of blindness those were on the Past, they are developing their weapons themselves now @Viva_Viet

You're ultra national shit with full of blindness those were on the Past, they are developing their weapons themselves now @Viva_Viet
Haha. Ok, whatever, u can keep staying on CN side even when Cnese investors still dont come and open factories to Pak.

Cnese help VN export more than $$ 200billion per year ( may reach 300bil soon due to CN investment increase 450%) and help VN make lots of money. No one care a abt u guys ( as member here said, Pak export only 20bil/year):cool:

Haha. Ok, whatever, u can keep staying on CN side even when Cnese investors still dont come and open factories to Pak.

Cnese help VN export more than $$ 200billion per year ( may reach 300nil soon due to CN investment increase 450%) and help VN make lots of money. No one care a abt u guys ( as member here said, Pak export only 20bil/year):cool:
if they are investing in VN then why you hate them :o:, and last thing don't concern Pakistan, first concern your Pathetic country @Viva_Viet :angry:

if they are investing in VN then why you hate them :o:, and last thing don't concern Pakistan, first concern your Pathetic country @Viva_Viet :angry:
Dude, no one wanna talk abt Pak here. No Cnese investors come and help Pak boost export to make money,too

U know nothing abt VN-CN relationship, so u'd better focus on how to help Pak export $ 200bil per year instead of talking nonsense. U r just low paif worker that even Cnese investors also dont wanna hire.

Dude, no one wanna talk abt Pak here. No Cnese investors come and help Pak boost export to make money,too

U know nothing abt VN-CN relationship, so u'd better focus on how to help Pak export $ 200bil per year instead of talking nonsense. U r just low life worker that even Cnese investors also dont wanna hire.
you bring Pakistan into this subject not me you troll and how do you know that no Chinese investing companies doesn't wants to open factories in Pakistan and not help to boost Pakistani exports, and we have lots of highly paid Pakistani employees in Various Chinese companies that are investing CPEC project, Your post is reported for your trolling blabbering @Viva_Viet

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone already know Cnese IQ is very low when only control 10-12% of SCS( east VN sea) while VN control 60-65%. So, Cnese'd better focus on how to buy enough 250gram of fruit each day than making noise in the sea. :cool:

Spratly_with_flags.jpg

Note the size difference between Chinese islands and Vietnam's largest island (Spratly Island).

h7OUt3B.png

HcCg2DB.jpg

A 3-km runway is impossible for Vietnamese islands.

O639kym.jpg

Note the size difference between Chinese islands and Vietnam's largest island (Spratly Island).

h7OUt3B.png

HcCg2DB.jpg

A 3-km runway is impossible for Vietnamese islands.

O639kym.jpg
3km run way is useless in real war when missile will.destroy all.

PLA is stupid and coward ( 1979 war,2014 conflict show that)and only can fool Cnese like u, if VN cover SCS( east VN sea) wt sea mine, then u can do Nothing to us but CN economy will collapse due to the merchant ships can not pass.

Thats why Xi dare not escalate the 2014 VN-CN conflict and CN had to retreat shamefully instead of fighting wt VN till the last ships.

PLA is just coward but loud barking dog. Stop showing those useless run way, it only used to fool Cnese like u, it never work in real war.

3km run way is useless in real war when missile will.destroy all.

PLA is stupid and coward ( 1979 war,2014 conflict show that)and only can fool Cnese like u, if VN cover SCS( east VN sea) wt sea mine, then u can do Nothing to us but CN economy will collapse due to the merchant ships can not pass.

Thats why Xi dare not escalate the 2014 VN-CN conflict and CN had to retreat shamefully instead of fighting wt VN till the last ships.

PLA is just coward but loud barking dog. Stop showing those useless run way, it only used to fool Cnese like u, it never work in real war.
You are such an idiot... If sea mine works, your tiny shitty navy can't even get off your shore (it can't anyway:rofl:...)...
China produce 1/3 of the world's sea mines, and sea mine was invented by China...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_mine

You are such an idiot... If sea mine works, your tiny shitty navy can't even get off your shore (it can't anyway:rofl:...)...
China produce 1/3 of the world's sea mines, and sea mine was invented by China...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_mine
Haha, we use missile, no nid to use ship in real war, idiot. See what happened in 2014 ? CN 3km run way didnt work.And we all know Xi shamefully withdraw all guard ships and war ship to avoid being sunk by our missile and left poor Cnese,beaten up in VN high and dry :lol:

Haha, we use missile, idiot. See what happened in 2014 ? CN 3km run way didnt work.And we all know Xi shamefully withdraw all guard ships and war ship to avoid being sunk by our missile and left poor Cnese,beaten up in VN high and dry :lol:
lol... Where is your missile?? Where is your pussy navy... lol...
Pathetic jungle creature...

Lol have mercy on these Viet monkeys. They already have enough hard life in real life, they expect to have wetdreams here and you guys crushed their dreams. :no:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom