Beijing International Airport Terminal 1 to be world’s biggest

ca.jpg

z30ng7.jpg

178.jpg

a681_o.jpg

0007747145.jpg

lubetkin_shortlist_09_03x.jpg

109.jpg

Butt hurt Viets could never even dream of building an airport as big or as busy as Beijing airport :lol:

We can build such a beautiful modern airport in every Chinese city, and for Vietnam, a airport of this scale will certainly bankrupt their whole tiny economy. they are still scraping the bottom of the barrel to buy some downgraded Russian jets.

ca.jpg

z30ng7.jpg

178.jpg

a681_o.jpg

0007747145.jpg

lubetkin_shortlist_09_03x.jpg

109.jpg

We can build such a beautiful modern airport in every Chinese city, and for Vietnam, a airport of this scale will certainly bankrupt their whole tiny economy. they are still scraping the bottom of the barrel to buy some downgraded Russian jets.

Vietnam is an irrelevant little ant in this world. They have nothing.

You guys derailed your own thread.
Make an airport busier first.

All I get from the article, beijing estimates they could process 70 mln in 2018. While Heathrow currently processing 73 mln per year. Pls correct me.

All I get from the article, beijing estimates they could process 70 mln in 2018. While Heathrow currently processing 73 mln per year. Pls correct me.

List of the world's busiest airports by passenger traffic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2015 statistics
Airports Council International's figures for the month of January, 2015, are as follows:[1]

Rank Airport Location Country Code
(IATA/ICAO)
Total
passengers
Rank
Change
%
Change

1. Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta, Georgia United States ATL/KATL 7,288,267
2. Beijing Capital International Airport Chaoyang, Beijing China PEK/ZBAA 6,976,687
3. Dubai International Airport Garhoud, Dubai United Arab Emirates DXB/OMDB 6,895,668
4. Tokyo Haneda Airport Ōta, Tokyo Japan HND/RJTT 5,770,206
5. London Heathrow Airport Hillingdon, London United Kingdom LHR/EGLL 5,456,457

OMG
China's impressive development really hurt the jealous and the haters

Just keep going China

Zaha Hadid is the architect of many fantastic building projects in China
Now she is adding another great architectural masterpiece in Beijing

Wangjing Soho, Beijing China

th_65d1300db123ce22f6e2569fb36764f8_04aerialview.jpg

Changsha Mexihu International Cultural & Art Centre, Hunan Province, China

Futuristic_Sky_SOHO_by_Zaha_Hadid_Architects_Shanghai_China_world_of_architecture_01.jpg

Futuristic Sky SOHO, Shanghai, China

Architecture_Taichung_Metropolitan_Opera_House_by-Zaha_Hadid-Architects_Taichung_Taiwan_world_of_architecture_01.jpg

Taichung Metropolitan Opera House,Taichung, Taiwan, China

ZH_Opera_House_001_1.jpg

05.jpg

The Award winning Guangzhou Opera House Building, Guangdong China

th_65d1300db123ce22f6e2569fb36764f8_jcit_hkpu_doublespace_08.jpg

HK Polytechnic University, Jockey Club Innovation Center, Hong Kong SAR, China

th_65d1300db123ce22f6e2569fb36764f8_01401_cr_n73304.jpg

New Century City Art Center, Chengdu, China

Last edited:
Haha it's really funny. Anyway I like walking around airports during a layover. This one's gonna be in my connecting flights to the Philippines in the future thanks to China southern or air china :)

OMG

Just keep going China

Zaha Hadid is the architect of many fantastic building projects in China
Now she is adding another great architectural masterpiece in Beijing

Wangjing Soho, Beijing China

th_65d1300db123ce22f6e2569fb36764f8_04aerialview.jpg

Changsha Mexihu International Cultural & Art Centre, Hunan Province, China

Futuristic_Sky_SOHO_by_Zaha_Hadid_Architects_Shanghai_China_world_of_architecture_01.jpg

Futuristic Sky SOHO, Shanghai, China

Architecture_Taichung_Metropolitan_Opera_House_by-Zaha_Hadid-Architects_Taichung_Taiwan_world_of_architecture_01.jpg

Taichung Metropolitan Opera House,Taichung, Taiwan, China

ZH_Opera_House_001_1.jpg

05.jpg

The Award winning Gangzhou Opera House Building, Guangdong China

th_65d1300db123ce22f6e2569fb36764f8_jcit_hkpu_doublespace_08.jpg

HK Polytechnic University, Jockey Club Innovation Center, Hong Kong SAR, China

th_65d1300db123ce22f6e2569fb36764f8_01401_cr_n73304.jpg

New Century City Art Center, Chengdu, China
^ yet they're not in the top ten most visited cities in the world except Hong Kong according to Forbes. Maybe save the bragging later?

Viet please settle down the dispute and I promise u that China will make Vietnanm people a much richer country. Viet people in Sweden are very good person. Please solve the disputed and all China and her neiubor country will benefit from China wells and share her wealth whit all asean countries

Haha it's really funny. Anyway I like walking around airports during a layover. This one's gonna be in my connecting flights to the Philippines in the future thanks to China southern or air china :)

Try Cathay Pacific, its one of their better air services. Good staff, accommodating, and easy on the eyes (hehe)

^ yet they're not in the top ten most visited cities in the world except Hong Kong according to Forbes. Maybe save the bragging later?

"OMG
Just keep going China"

There you go @#22!

China's great development across the land is just impressive

afa36bd5-a020-4e63-b535-157f609ecc40-c_1009b.jpg

Glass snuff bottle with double overlay
of deep green and yellow on a pink
ground carved to illustrate silkworms,
a silk moth and cocoons amidst branches
of a mulberry tree, Li Junting School.

15 years ago, I have chance to visit this, as in a business with CHALCO in Shandong.
Now all of my business trip diverted to Incheon or Gimhae airport ... those are very good in quality.

Back
Top Bottom