What's new

Beijing concerned over increasing cost of security of CPEC: Chinese state media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ccp cadres sending a message to other cadres most likely.

Well apparently you already know about all the inner workings of the Chinese political system, so there is no use for me to try and tell you otherwise. :lol:

Just don't be disappointed when CPEC keeps going ahead at full steam. The investment has already been made, it's far too late to change course now.

Reactions: Max
Well apparently you already know about all the inner workings of the Chinese political system, so there is no use for me to try and tell you otherwise. :lol:

Just don't be dissapointed when CPEC keeps going ahead at full steam. The investment has already been made.

:lol:

Do I look like I care about the little games ccp cadres play among themselves?.

:lol:

Oh, so you are just being a know-it-all, and you had zero clue of what you were talking about in the first place?

I am surprised. :azn:

Wrong again as usual. There is plenty of infighting within the Chinese political system, probably more than you can guess, but that's obviously not what is happening here. The Global Times is published in English for a reason, when the vast majority of Chinese people can't read English.

like before CPEC, permarhu bomb (Whaever the F they call an atomic bomb), Pakistan, war, killings, muslims, beef
We call it parmanu. Lol

How can you claim IVC if you don't know Sanskrit?

anyways, I will save that topic for another thread.

Ciao

Oh, so you are just being a know-it-all, and you had zero clue of what you were talking about in the first place?

I am surprised. :azn:

Wrong again as usual. There is plenty of infighting within the Chinese political system, probably more than you can guess, but that's obviously not what is happening here. The Global Times is published in English for a reason, when the vast majority of Chinese people can't read English.

So what is the reason for this article?

I donot know what is more interesting a Chinese tabloid expressing itself or these Bhatree vulture's desperately seeking to reflect Sino-Pak relations in bad light :lol:. I remember a few weeks back there were some speculations in media regarding Pakistani's not allowed to rent rooms in one Chinese city and scores of Bharteez flooded internet to share it, even on defence.pk i witnessed at least 5 threads on that topic started by Bharteez.:rofl:

So what is the reason for this article?

As if any of the thousands of conflicting opinion pieces in the Chinese state media all have some underlying conspiracy beneath them? :lol: That would be a lot of effort for no reason.

But you are welcome to read whatever you want into it, or to articles that contradict it. CPEC is a done deal, the money has already been invested.

Anything the Chinese government needs to convey to Pakistan can be done through much more direct and effective channels, in actual meetings.

As if any of the thousands of conflicting opinion pieces in the Chinese state media all have some underlying conspiracy beneath them? :lol: That would be a lot of effort for no reason.

But you are welcome to read whatever you want into it, or to articles that contradict it. CPEC is a done deal, the money has already been invested.

Anything the Chinese government needs to convey to Pakistan can be done through much more direct and effective channels, in actual meetings.

Bro, don't spend too much time responding to the trolls.

In some threads they are concerned about Pakistanis not getting enough share in CPEC and tell us that we will lose alot, our economy will die, our local businesses will shut down etc etc etc and all the benefits will be taken away by Chinese. In other threads, they are concerned about Chinese and tell them that their investment is in a failed project...

Just read such threads while drinking a cup of hot coffee and smiling occasionally, and move on. :) :) :)

I donot know what is more interesting a Chinese tabloid expressing itself or these Bhatree vulture's desperately seeking to reflect Sino-Pak relations in bad light :lol:. I remember a few weeks back there were some speculations in media regarding Pakistani's not allowed to rent rooms in one Chinese city and scores of Bharteez flooded internet to share it, even on defence.pk i witnessed at least 5 threads on that topic started by Bharteez.:rofl:

Looks like you picked up the term Bhartis from the other Pakistanis... The truth is It's not an insulting term like the shorter version of "Pakistani" is or the shorter version of "Chinese" is.

Last edited:
Hahaha
@Mentee here comes your IVC warrior.
He's a khan so without any doubt he could be regarded as the successor of the IVC but a rude one :D

Illuminati are real!

giphy.gif

How could it be insulting when the official name of India is Bhārat Gaṇarājya? You are a Bharti Nagarik (Citizen of Bhārat).

IVC is mostly in Pakistan as is the predecessor to IVC, Mehrgarh. Indus script is still undeciphered, Indiot.
Lala strike krnay sy pehly poster check Kr lea kro :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom