What's new

Beijing bound Air Malaysia flight loses contact

Here's a old news for reference, that MH370 (Boeing 777-200) was called MH389 two years ago it ever hit a China East Airline's plane(MU583,Airbus340-600) at ShangHai airport 2012-08-09.

201403081120574880_size23_w377_h540_iifeng.jpg

MH370's right wing ever repaired ! Two years past, the old wounded wing might crash it.
201403081118111785_size7_w346_h270_iifeng.jpg

CNN: "A flight carrying 239 people from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing is missing and would likely have run out of fuel, the airline says." how can it loose fuel?
Unfortunate incident!! Hoping for miracle.
It cant, if that was the case, pilot's would have informed the control tower, planes just don't fall out of the sky if they run out of fuel. Hate to say it but sounds like a bomb or structural failure or weather.

Last edited:
It cant, if that was the case, pilot's would have informed the control tower, planes just don't fall out of the sky if they run out of fuel. Hate to say it but sounds like a bomb or structural failure or weather.

Agree.

Airline takes a long time to fall. No communication indicate a sudden destruction which does not allow time to make a emergency signal. Furthermore it occurred over the sea (to make it difficult to collect evidence). All points towards a terrorist attack.

Last edited:
Agree.

Airline takes along time to fall. No communication indicate a sudden destruction which does not allow time to make a emergency signal. Furthermore it occurred over the sea (to make it difficult to collect evidence). All points towards a terrorist attack.
But who would attack a Malaysian airliner? Has Malaysia got any serious enemies? Another interesting fact is that MH370 was operating codeshare flight for China Southern Airlines.

Oh my god, I flew Beijing to KL, on this very airline, just two days back.!!!!!!

Grim news, still hoping for a miracle!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are deeply saddened this morning with the news on MH370.

Malaysia Airlines confirms that flight MH370 had lost contact with Subang Air Traffic Control at 2.40am, today. There has been speculation that the aircraft has landed at Nanming. We are working to verify the authenticity of the report and others.

MH370 Flight Incident | Malaysia Airlines

Agree.

Airline takes along time to fall. No communication indicate a sudden destruction which does not allow time to make a emergency signal. Furthermore it occurred over the sea (to make it difficult to collect evidence). All points towards a terrorist attack.
There's only a Uyghur name in passanger list of MH370 airline !

One pic of passanger list marked by China government
13003092463_f6f22e36a3_o.jpg

One pic of passanger list in China CCTV weibo
13002952345_552806b088_o.jpg

Only one Uyghur in that plane .

Oh my god, I flew Beijing to KL, on this very airline, just two days back.!!!!!!

Grim news, still hoping for a miracle!

MH370 Flight Incident | Malaysia Airlines
Glad that you decided to take the trip early. There is zero chance of this flight landing elsewhere safely. It has been missing for quite a few hours. They cant track the plane which is very suspicious, I'm 90% sure it was a bomb.

China media said that Uyghur passager is a artist from XinJiang , following a China artist team to join a art exhibition held in Malaysia KL city.
531aa45b8dbbb_440_782.jpg

With analysis like that, why don't we make you the Chief Aircraft Accident Investigator? :hitwall:
Wasn't an analysis, just predictions. Though scenario is very similar to AF447's.

Back
Top Bottom