What's new

Beggars should not dream about Burgers!!

Who has other than Imran Khan.... Give me one iota of evidence that Nawaz, Zardari, Maryam, Mullah Diesel have ??... Give me one please...
That's not a good answer. You made an assertion and I challenged it and you didn't answer. I ask again how can you justify your assertion when there is no evidence?

YOO

I’ve eaten there before!
Their food is nice as well 😆
Before you scroll down and start digging into the thread, I want everyone to watch this clip and understand the context in which PM in Waiting (at that time) Mr.Shehbaz Shariff was talking. When you are in line to be appointment Prime Minister of a Nuclear powered country and your son is in line to be appointed Chief Minister of Punjab, you have to think from heart.

Well he was right, Beggars can't be choosers and beggars certainly should not ever dream about eating burgers when it's owned by Sharif family

View attachment 830287

View attachment 830288

Ownership of these lies with none other than SUleman Shehbaz

View attachment 830289

View attachment 830290
View attachment 830297

View attachment 830291

View attachment 830292

View attachment 830293

View attachment 830294

View attachment 830296

Those Franchise cost 250,000 USD to 1 Million Dollar , liquid cash
What is this fella's job ? to have this kind of saving ?
Doesnt matter love is blind
People love this ***holes..
The problem is educated people love these ***holes ..

***holes=Pan holes (dont want to get banned)

That's not a good answer. You made an assertion and I challenged it and you didn't answer. I ask again how can you justify your assertion when there is no evidence?

I gave a perfect response... Who has put anti-corruption on the political platform Zardari, Mullah Diesel, Nawaz, Maryam..m or Imran Khan???

I guess you are not honest enough to answer... Enjoy your fast

good work. So they all were saying against papa jones earlier what they will do now.

I gave a perfect response... Who has put anti-corruption on the political platform Zardari, Mullah Diesel, Nawaz, Maryam..m or Imran Khan???

I guess you are not honest enough to answer... Enjoy your fast
Putting it on the agenda for political purposes and actually producing results are two different things. You too enjoy your fast.

Probably good money laundering fronts for them. Cash businesses, put your own dodgy money through the books, pay some taxes on it, claim it as legitimate income. IDK about the other ones, but the one on LAdypool road in Birmingham is usually dead.

Probably good money laundering fronts for them. Cash businesses, put your own dodgy money through the books, pay some taxes on it, claim it as legitimate income. IDK about the other ones, but the one on LAdypool road in Birmingham is usually dead.

The mobile case shops are definitely used to wash money. I mean who would go through all the trouble of leasing a property, kitting it out just to sell mobile cases which you can buy on amazon? :lol: These corrupts have made us a circus.

1649087436564.png

Before you scroll down and start digging into the thread, I want everyone to watch this clip and understand the context in which PM in Waiting (at that time) Mr.Shehbaz Shariff was talking. When you are in line to be appointment Prime Minister of a Nuclear powered country and your son is in line to be appointed Chief Minister of Punjab, you have to think from heart.

Well he was right, Beggars can't be choosers and beggars certainly should not ever dream about eating burgers when it's owned by Sharif family

View attachment 830287

View attachment 830288

Ownership of these lies with none other than SUleman Shehbaz

View attachment 830289

View attachment 830290
View attachment 830297

View attachment 830291

View attachment 830292

View attachment 830293

View attachment 830294

View attachment 830296
I saw Hamza Shehbaz in Veetee rice factory two weeks ago. There was an Indian worker who told me he was coming - he thought I would be overjoyed because I have Pakistani roots. This company is owned by an Indian Family (Moni Varma) these idiots have a stake in the business and supply Pakistani Basmati rice to Veetee. This is packaged as Indian rice and sold in all UK supermarkets.

These snakes look after their business interests first - even if that means working with Indian businessmen.

So this is how they turn Pakistan into a beggar... They launder Pakistan's money overseas and open businesses. Pakistan gets poorer and they build their business empire... I would love to see the day when they are all hanged for all that they have done against Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom