What's new

Before you sign the Nikkah - Read it. Know your Rights.

If you are after rights after marriage, better not marry. Marriage is all about love and sacrifice. If a marriage lacks this essence, that is then just a tug of war, nothing more.

Like how blonde are you seriously.

well_done_sir.gif

Imran is not a stable bhudda that i know.

But the concept of marriage is the same even if you do one or 4. Which by the way should be in the nikkah contract settled.

Reminds me of a joke cracked by Naeem Bukhari...he said if Imran Khan is marrying why is he hiding it from the public, bismillah hum aatey haeen nikah khwaan ko ley kar or baraat ley kar jatey haeen.

He added he should learn from Shahbaz Sharif....har jagah Shaadi ka Sahrah ley ker phirtay haeen, Gaddi mein bhi Sehra hota haey....Jahan koi acchi larki nazar aati haey foran pehen laytay haeen.

A theory can be scientifically proven without being referred to as a Fact. A fact statistically is the existence of this theory taking place but the theory itself can’t be referred to as a fact in terms of findings as statistically it’s not Tangible however unpalatable.

You guys need to stop looking like complete idiots. This is why I have to tone down to your level of understanding because you’re incapable of reading in between the lines *sighs*

Favour you guys you complain.
Don’t favour you guys you still complain.
That’s why I chose not to call it a fact - but someone thought they were being a smart a$$ - clearly didn’t go well.

Thank you LOL
First of all, let me say...e
Everyone (i.e. both girl and boy) should read the nikkah nama. Rather they should consult a lawyer in the family for its implications. Also girl and boy should discuss it with each other like dowry (I mean haq-e-Mehar that man gives to his wife)
No men complain much less than women. Women are natural naggers because they talk more. Man gets really depressed if he has to talk back the same amount.

But some couple are truly happy especially if the wife is happy but in many cases...wife's happiness is at the cost of her husband's. The more she does shopping, the happier she gets ....and guess who foots her bills? If you guessed Pappa, then I must say you're wrong on this particular occasion.

Really? Then give a general comment instead of quoting me and making it all about me.
it was not to offend you mate. You can open a separate thread where we can discuss your personal choices.

Last edited:
ouch....

Here it is much simpler. Normally a single kruggerrand is used; not available then R1000. No matter of your financial situation; it makes sense to keep it simple.

First of all, let me say...e
Everyone (i.e. both girl and boy) should read the nikkah nama. Rather they should consult a lawyer in the family for its implications. Also girl and boy should discuss it with each other like dowry (I mean haq-e-Mehar that man gives to his wife)
No men complain much less than women. Women are natural naggers because they talk more. Even get really depressed if he has to talk back the same amount.

But some couple are truly happy especially if the wife is happy but in many cases...wife's happiness is at the cost of her husband's.The more she does shopping, the happier she gets ....and guess who foots her bills? I guessed pappa, then I must say you're wrong on this particular occasion.

it was not to offend you mate. You can open a separate thread where we can discuss your personal choices.

See ... First you made this thread about me and now you want to discuss my personal choices in some other thread.

Seems like I got a fan here ;)

A funny practice I see at times here is the tampering of the nikkah nama (granted I've only seen it two or three times).Maulvi Sahab decides that certain conditions of the nikkah nama need to be "erased" so after reading out the conditions to the bride and groom (as he is legally required to do so) he often runs a pen over the conditions. All 3 times it were the conditions surrounding the concept of mehr. Ofcourse this is done in accordance to the wishes of both the families but tampering with a legal contract should be criminalized.

Back
Top Bottom