What's new

Beef Ban Brings Back Memories of Dogra Rule.

Two nation theory will revive itself Hindu and Muslims can't live with each other they need separate states. Many people from Bombay (Mumbai) realizes this after Babri Masjid incident and believe me i met many in UAE they said their father / Grand father did the mistake not to join Pakistan.
Two nation theory is alive since its birth 1400 years ago. It is only the sections of Muslim who forget this divine divide and ultimately realise it after suffering and humiliation at the hands of infidels. Surah Kafiron clearly states that fact but since we do not consult Quran as a guidance for our lives so we suffer. If all of the Indian Muslims had understood it and joined Pakistan movement in 1947, it would have been a very different scenario and geography. Now they have to contend with this humiliation and subjugation to hindu india. Some will be regretting now and start changing their minds and Allah will help them if they stand up and some won't even bother now and will suffer until they perish. The writing is on the wall but it is upto us to read it or ignore it. They have to stand up sooner or later since the hindus won't accept them. Also it is clear that a momin (a true believer) has the foresight with which he can foresee the truth and the future and does not fall for any propaganda.

Last edited:
To be honest, Indians are being really very stupid in pursuing the Beef ban.

Most of Muslims do not slaughter cows anyway (bulls yes, but almost no cows). But giving in to extremist hindus and forcing this upon a minority they are making it minority vs. extremist hindus.

Quite a stupid act, if you ask me...

yup, what do you want to compare, air force, army, navy or space programs ?
We dont have navy and airforce.
:cray:
hizbul_647_070215050214.jpg

Back
Top Bottom