What's new

Becoming An Aerospace Engineer

SparklingCrescent

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salaams/Hellos to everyone

I know this is a bit early for me to be thinking about, but Ive decided my future, becoming an aerospace engineer.Building missiles and designing Airplanes has been my dream, and I hope to fulfill it soon Inshallah. I also live a few miles away from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) one of the words best Aerospace Engineering College. I'm working hard to get excepted there.

I have just recently found out that Pakistan has one of the largest Aeronautics Complex, and looking forward to going to Pak after finishing my education in the U.S Inshallah.

Are any of you planning a future like mines, or know of anyone that does?

What do you guys think/your thoughts on this?

What should I be researching more of? <- Feel free to provide links:D

aik pudy pee ly gamay charsi kee or aerospace engineer bn jaa. is myn koncy research wly bat hy. :lol:

It's nice that you want to go to Pakistan but the opportunities are in the US, Boing, Lockheed Martin, and NASA are just some of the few companies. Besides good pay they are secure companies/agencies to work for.

Salaams/Hellos to everyone

I know this is a bit early for me to be thinking about, but Ive decided my future, becoming an aerospace engineer.Building missiles and designing Airplanes has been my dream, and I hope to fulfill it soon Inshallah. I also live a few miles away from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) one of the words best Aerospace Engineering College. I'm working hard to get excepted there.
i am sure you meant Accepted :lol:
I have just recently found out that Pakistan has one of the largest Aeronautics Complex, and looking forward to going to Pak after finishing my education in the U.S Inshallah.

Are any of you planning a future like mines, or know of anyone that does?

What do you guys think/your thoughts on this?

What should I be researching more of? <- Feel free to provide links:D

Well best of luck my friend. We badly need Aeronautical Engineers in our country and i hope and pray you succeed in your goal. I would advise you to get some practical experience for couple of years before you finally decide to move and serve our blessed country Pakistan. Study is not what we need, we need guyz with thorough knowledge in this field and US aerospace industry is the ideal place to work and gain practical experience. After you have enough experience and master in your specific role. That is the right time to move and serve your country.

Best of luck brother and i hope you are successful :pakistan:

u mean aeronautical engineer rite???

Yup. Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering same thing.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

i am sure you meant Accepted :lol:

Well best of luck my friend. We badly need Aeronautical Engineers in our country and i hope and pray you succeed in your goal. I would advise you to get some practical experience for couple of years before you finally decide to move and serve our blessed country Pakistan. Study is not what we need, we need guyz with thorough knowledge in this field and US aerospace industry is the ideal place to work and gain practical experience. After you have enough experience and master in your specific role. That is the right time to move and serve your country.

Best of luck brother and i hope you are successful :pakistan:

Lo. sorry small typo..

and thanks man. dera manana.

It's nice that you want to go to Pakistan but the opportunities are in the US, Boing, Lockheed Martin, and NASA are just some of the few companies. Besides good pay they are secure companies/agencies to work for.

this is one things, options for aeronautical engg are limited, becoming part of firms like boeing, LM, airbus is not a piece of cake rite??

If you want job security then the US is absolutely the wrong place to be.
As an employee of defense contractors such as LM, Raytheon and Boeing you assume the risks of the project. I know of family or friends of the family who were directly impacted by the scrubbing of space missions post Challenger disaster in '86.

this is one things, options for aeronautical engg are limited, becoming part of firms like boeing, LM, airbus is not a piece of cake rite??

..it isn't difficult, if you can demonstrate value.

If you want job security then the US is absolutely the wrong place to be.
As an employee of defense contractors such as LM, Raytheon and Boeing you assume the risks of the project. I know of family or friends of the family who were directly impacted by the scrubbing of space missions post Challenger disaster in '86.

if i may add to that the job market is very very small. Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering is a field that sees very less turnover and the job opportunities specially in North America are very less. Move to Europe or south Asia if you want a good job.

if i may add to that the job market is very very small. Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering is a field that sees very less turnover and the job opportunities specially in North America are very less. Move to Europe or south Asia if you want a good job.

He hasn't even started studying this subject and you guyz are recommending jobs places for him :lol::lol::lol:

Come on, Job opportunity will come after years of study. For now guide him about the best course for him under current circumstances

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom