What's new

Beckham leaves Qatari ‘exasperated’ & with paycheck of $120 Millions

How much the security gurds got paid for Security of World Cup ?
Hope they made more money then Beckhem

We sent what 2000-3000 people for security for World Cup , Elite Commandoes

Beckhem made 125 Million Dollars for just showing up in Suit

Last edited:
Beckham leaves Qatari ‘exasperated’ & with paycheck of $120 millions.

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/beckham-leaves-qatari-bosses-exasperated-143816505.html

They could've paid him $ 60 million and he'd have still come in. No where in the world can you make that much in 3-4 weeks!! Qatar could've donated the rest $ 60 million to some poor country in Africa where there is shortage of food. It would've fed millions of families for a couple of years. Or, they could've also donated a fraction of this to slaves in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh who BUILT this infrastructure to host the world cup. It would've helped those poor people a lot too.

Our local folks would be boasting Qatar gave them 10 Crore Rupee for sending a Commando force

While Beckhem got 120 million Pound Sterling

Any disclosure how much $$$ we got from Qatar ?

I know Qatar as a sovereign nation like any other country can spend its money as it wants, but one has to wonder any nations who spends ridiculous amounts of money like this for something quite small feels to me a big waste. There are countless hungry, poor, other people who need serious medical help that money like this could benefit. To me it shows the few % of the world population that control most of its resources fundamentally only know how to waste such precious resources.

To add Qatar has rumoured to have spent over $200bn on the World cup. Just let that sink in, 1/5 of a trillion dollars. I know it has helped publicity wise and maybe culturally but still its a huge amount to pay. Russia in 2018 in comparison spent $14bn.

Back
Top Bottom