What's new

Beckham leaves Qatari ‘exasperated’ & with paycheck of $120 Millions

Solidify

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Beckham leaves Qatari ‘exasperated’ & with paycheck of $120 millions.

First of all, there was no reason for $120 million paycheck for single individual for such a heavy salary for football professional?
Second, the FIFA bosses got reaction from Beckham over treatment of Bengali, Indian & Pakistani labourer class over handling them in Qatar for various jobs.
Third, the European Union forces Beckham to disagree with Qatar government on this issue of treatment of foreign workers.
No wonder the leadership of Muslims is f***** Up totally. I was shocked to hear this news on payment of such high amount to single individual named Beckham, I am a follower of Beckham soccer of UK but this paycheck is over paid by $119 millions instead of paying $1 million to him.

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/beckham-leaves-qatari-bosses-exasperated-143816505.html

First of all, there was no reason for $120 million paycheck for single individual for such a heavy salary for football professional?
Second, the FIFA bosses got reaction from Beckham over treatment of Bengali, Indian & Pakistani labourer class over handling them in Qatar for various jobs.
Third, the European Union forces Beckham to disagree with Qatar government on this issue of treatment of foreign workers.
No wonder the leadership of Muslims is f***** Up totally. I was shocked to hear this news on payment of such high amount to single individual named Beckham, I am a follower of Beckham soccer of UK but this paycheck is over paid by $119 millions instead of paying $1 million to him.

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/beckham-leaves-qatari-bosses-exasperated-143816505.html

too bad the son of b itches couldn't give 120 million to house and feed desperate syrians or other refugees. but instead give to a worthless individual.

He hoodwinked them. That’s more shame on them. He did nothing and stayed silent during criticisms.
I’m surprised they picked this idiot. Him and his wife, and eldest sons are despised for being fame hungry nobodies but here he gets a plush job.
There were plenty of better footballing greats who would have done a much better job.

The report also claims that other ambassadors like Xavi and Cafu have been ‘riled up’ by the special treatment they deem Beckham to have received, as well as the huge sum he’s been paid in comparison to them.

The gulf lot think being white makes you more elite. Poor Xavi and Cafu.

I just can't get over this news.
Being inside Pakistan seeing poor hard working people everyday...
Yet this Fame hungry media personality & his wife gets £120 big millions...
goes to show how totally f**"""* Up are OUR SO Called low Minded GCC Countries government policies.

Now the Pigs have more poka face 😈 fire to spark 🔥 fire

diabetic goray wannabe sheikhs dont know wat tp do with money but like to lecture nations on islam, traitors.

He hoodwinked them. That’s more shame on them. He did nothing and stayed silent during criticisms.
I’m surprised they picked this idiot. Him and his wife, and eldest sons are despised for being fame hungry nobodies but here he gets a plush job.
There were plenty of better footballing greats who would have done a much better job.

The report also claims that other ambassadors like Xavi and Cafu have been ‘riled up’ by the special treatment they deem Beckham to have received, as well as the huge sum he’s been paid in comparison to them.

The gulf lot think being white makes you more elite. Poor Xavi and Cafu.
Exactly 100% true he did nothing even after they paid him that much.
This is not acceptable.
If this payments system adapted by these Rich GCC countries government than we as 3rd world countries citizens+ overseas citizens should do everything to stay with Western countries government policies.
Why should we Pakistani help Arabs when they don't even consider us as equal or human rights. I'm not for division but for gosh sake if need to pay Beckham,than pay only $1 million and call it a night, 120 millions...few.

Exactly 100% true he did nothing even after they paid him that much.
This is not acceptable.
If this payments system adapted by these Rich GCC countries government than we as 3rd world countries citizens+ overseas citizens should do everything to stay with Western countries government policies.
Why should we Pakistani help Arabs when they don't even consider us as equal or human rights. I'm not for division but for gosh sake if need to pay Beckham,than pay only $1 million and call it a night, 120 millions...few.

next time they get stuck let them sink or make them pay big time.

too bad the son of b itches couldn't give 120 million to house and feed desperate syrians or other refugees. but instead give to a worthless individual.
haram di kamai, haram de rah.
beckham bhi inka chutiya kaat gya he, as gangus would say.

BTW it’s football not soccer .
Beckham received he’s money good for him .
Everyone was paid except the 6000 migrant dead’s poor families.
This World Cup has blood of Pakistanis on it never mind the Adidas footballs .

Then again Qatar can afford it & I'm sure I read in the past Qatar has helped Pakistan financially in the past .

The Pakistani security at the World Cup refusing the homos to promote their gay agenda was good and the Pakistan flag in most games on show begins the goal made me chuckle .

f**"""* Up are OUR SO Called low Minded GCC Countries government policies.
I agree, but look at us ourselves, so called Nucklear state of Ismaic countries and our bajwa bhurwa gladly bending for gora chamri and willingly selling entire nation

$120 Million damn that is a fortune.
I found that figure atrocious so decided to dig deeper. Apparently the amount involved may not be that large.

As per this article it is 10 mn over 10 years

As per this it is 15 mn per year for 10 years

According to this it is 15 mn for 3 years, with an option to extend

So given the heartburn, they may not actually engage him next year. But we don't know

Back
Top Bottom