What's new

Beauty of Parachinar,

Co'mon buddy, Pakistan is beautiful and a 4 season country but this one is more beautiful than others to me.

Yep and swat and north.. Uff.. Man the pictures makes me want go there and live there forever even if I have to do farming.

@WAJsal according to the gilgitees in PU, there is absolutely no scope of lawyer over there bcz there is no crime. Tch. But there is no law academy over there so I may just earn a living over there.

To Iranian members, if you are looking for a beautiful and a place for relaxation, i recommend you Parachinar.
Stop spending your money in western countries, this is the heaven you are looking for :)

I absolutely got no clue why people go to Paris or London or berlin. Natural beauty and historical beauty is the only beauty and by history I mean really old history not some tower.

North has far more tourist infrastructure and swat is very beautiful.

This place is developing but it will take time.

I also wish to visit Iran one day. See historical sites. Ziaratain. Maldives for the beach and combodia, Indonesia and other east Asian States for old temples. Wouldn't mind looking at the pyramids as well.

But natural beauty tops.

But natural beauty tops.
Agreed, of course for the people who have truly felt the comfort of natural beauties. I have no interests in crowded cities like Paris or louvre museum which is full of eastern treasuries. Louvre is a place that thieves were gathered together LOL
Anyway the natural beauty is on the top for me

those are beautiful pictures indeed , too bad the iranian population these days have become rude people and will ruin your holiday .

where is parachinar ? semnan ?

those are beautiful pictures indeed , too bad the iranian population these days have become rude people and will ruin your holiday .

where is parachinar ? semnan ?

Semnan. No. Not even Iran.

Parachinar is a city of khurram agency in FATA which is in pakistan. It borders Afghanistan and is the largest city of FATA.

Google it.

Semnan. No. Not even Iran.

Parachinar is a city of khurram agency in FATA which is in pakistan. It borders Afghanistan and is the largest city of FATA.

Google it.
so why is it here in the iranian section ? wasn't that an iranian car ? ?

so why is it here in the iranian section ? wasn't that an iranian car ? ?

An Iranian opened a thread that he loves parachinar. He also stated its location and his love for it and called on Iranian members to visit the place and go on tourism and how increased tourism can help out.

Ehh if mods want to move it they can. If they don't then that's fine. This us not breaking rules.

Quite frankly its fine overe here. As long as things stay to topic.

sorry , i must have been halucinating , i mistook the name for a site where israel stores their nuclear weapons. iran has a similar site too with a similar name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmachim

An Iranian opened a thread that he loves parachinar. He also stated its location and his love for it and called on Iranian members to visit the place and go on tourism and how increased tourism can help out.

Ehh if mods want to move it they can. If they don't then that's fine. This us not breaking rules.

Quite frankly its fine overe here. As long as things stay to topic.
obviously he's not iranian . trust me no iranian would advertise for pakistan .. just a friendly reminder

i reported your post if the mods don't take action , i will , @waz @WebMaster
webmaster is one the most respected and unbiased members of this forum and i see you call him for your every childish struggles.
You were the one who tried to derail the thread and insult a Muslim country.
Get along with reality dude

Chinars.jpg

This photo is so soothing to the eyes with its natural beauty and history. Amazing Pakistan!

@waz this guy @2800 keeps calling me an afghan addict , you gotta do something about him the same way you banned me

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom