What's new

Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forsure most of our women politicians are beautyful. :)

Great to know the women politicians of Pakistan.

Any 5 crore garland to them so far ??:D

Some time :pdf: becomes a forum of teenagers that lack maturity. so many defense related threads like this one!!!!

Some time :pdf: becomes a forum of teenagers that lack maturity. so many defense related threads like this one!!!!

How do you know that all teenagers lack maturity? and are you trying to say this forum is ONLY for mature old people? :undecided:

is this beautiful female pakistani politicians or just female pakistani politicians ?
only good looking ones are kashmala,fatima,hina and marvi is ok too lol sherry rehman ? yuck ! i'm into women who smoke.
btw still i am proud of all these girls just goes to show women are not as opressed in pakistan as the western media makes out.

BTW any of these politicians come from grassroots?

^^ What do you think?

Almost all of them are daughters of politicians, or come from well off landlord families, as is the case of most Pakistani politicians.

One has to be financially strong to be a politician, and jameendaars of Pakistan have a history of doing that since 1947.

^^ What do you think?

Almost all of them are daughters of politicians, or come from well off landlord families, as is the case of most Pakistani politicians.

One has to be financially strong to be a politician, and jameendaars of Pakistan have a history of doing that since 1947.

Story of three idots Pakistan India and bangladesh , all have families who are ruling from day one.

How do you know that all teenagers lack maturity? :undecided:

o o o. I wasn't serious. Carry on your mature work. :rofl::rofl:

Just trying to say that this forum is not for such things. We can find these on some websites specially meant for this purpose.

ok I will not now further spoil this thread. Carry on.

o o o. I wasn't serious. Carry on your mature work. :rofl::rofl:

Just trying to say that this forum is not for such things. We can find these on some websites specially meant for this purpose.

ok I will not now further spoil this thread. Carry on.

It isn't my thread anywayz.. I dont care a dime either... :azn:

Story of three idots Pakistan India and bangladesh , all have families who are ruling from day one.

yes but but pakistan is the biggest idiot in this respect it's particularly true in pakistan's case india is still much better in fuedalism they made good land reforms after indepedence which helped foster democracy better we didn't and as a result feudal system still runs more strong in pakistani politics as compared to them now we see the same old crooked traitors come to power again and again :cheesy:

i like her . Shes got every thing Beauity + Brian ..! 1 day shel be a leader ..!

Fatima Bhutto

a96995e2b08b25702dfb0affb54d3460.jpg

Fatima & Samira at Imam Khomeini's shrine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom