What's new

Beautiful Models And Actresses Around The World....

UmnW1MXF.jpg

526x297-Osx.jpg

x240-4-w.jpg

such a nice face, but below it she needs heavy nutrition... only then will i say "mast maal hai... mast". :D

best shot of her among all the posted ones.

shows her fine top assets and also shows that her belly can become fleshier - a proper dancer's belly.

Souch lo, kabi kabi nazar ka dhoka lagta hey, baqoul shair, ''Pardey pey unko deka tu dil sey eik Aha nikli....samney usko paya tu kali siya nikli. :P

attachment.php

she has a nice face, though she is too tall and quite thin.

but what is your problem with brown skin??

in films too she can be clearly seen to be brown.

rekik neway, a ethiopian-origin model living in usa or canada... she is so sexy... about her eyes, i think she has dark brown but plays with colored lenses and looks alluring with any color :

CI2Myr1WUAAf1nE.jpg

here, i love the soft plumpness of her arms :

46537f_35b2fb2b12f14ddbb819d8e88a846cf9.jpg

from here on i will post bookmarks to her photos from her tumblr site... i am doing this because tumblr doesn't allow direct linking to photos and though normally i could have taken screenshot of her tumblr photos and uploaded here, for some reason i am unable to upload here... so here again is the lovely rekik :

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram

---

@Zibago @django @BDforever @Bilal9 @Nilgiri @MaarKhoor

@Windjammer , what say??

rekik neway, a ethiopian-origin model living in usa or canada... she is so sexy... about her eyes, i think she has dark brown but plays with colored lenses and looks alluring with any color :

CI2Myr1WUAAf1nE.jpg

from here on i will post bookmarks to her photos from her tumblr site... i am doing this because tumblr doesn't allow direct linking to photos and though normally i could have taken screenshot of her tumblr photos and uploaded here, for some reason i am unable to upload here... so here again is the lovely rekik :

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram

---

@Windjammer , what say??

Well I helped you find her name and info some time ago, so you know my opinion already :P

CI2Myr1WUAAf1nE.jpg

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram

---

@Windjammer , what say??
Nice but she needs to shed a lot of weight she is obese

moving the conversation here.

Bhai you need to stop procrastinating in regards to your current object of desire (unless she is married)

according to her in 2014, when she had told me "no" ( :D ), she had said that she will marry according to the wishes of her catholic parents but presently she must be 25 so i think i have a year or so to haasil her.

you are right... in early 2015 i wanted to give a lecture in the college she joined after leaving that company and this lecture would have been in mid-2015 during a event in the college... i never got around to preparing the lecture. :ashamed:

but one of my reasons to become something of a leader in the indian left movement and also trying to get a government contract is because of her.

i left the company we both were in because i had told a female friend of hers in that company and some of my friends there that once she leaves the company i will too... this despite the fact that just before the time of my leaving i was en route to creating a employee union.

i think she has gone back to her hometown ( mangalore, the same place where aishwarya rai comes from ) but temporarily i hope... as i wrote about her in my post-company-leaving email to my aquaintances there ( one common female aquaintance ) "tu haan kar ya na kar tu hai meri, kiran". :D

btw Helly does not have a pointy chin, she has the opposite of pointy

Actress-Helly-Shah-00001%2B%25281%2529.jpg

if that is not a pointy chin what is?? :)

anyway this lady reminds me of my first obsession when i was no more than 14-16 yrs of age, she was a few yrs older and she kind of knew that this little tharki has the hots for her LOL, anyway nice colour and sweet breek features.kudos

neetu_0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

wow !! neetu wadhwa is a good actress, did well in that serious scene.

though of course you know i will say that i find her too slim for my taste, but her bareek features will go well with a chubby figure.

about your obsession from your younger days, did your tharki heart meet her later?? if i meet my obsession from my computer course days i will definitely say what i felt then, just to break the ice, even though she will be married now.

moving the conversation here.

according to her in 2014, when she had told me "no" ( :D ), she had said that she will marry according to the wishes of her catholic parents but presently she must be 25 so i think i have a year or so to haasil her.

you are right... in early 2015 i wanted to give a lecture in the college she joined after leaving that company and this lecture would have been in mid-2015 during a event in the college... i never got around to preparing the lecture. :ashamed:

but one of my reasons to become something of a leader in the indian left movement and also trying to get a government contract is because of her.

i left the company we both were in because i had told a female friend of hers in that company and some of my friends there that once she leaves the company i will too... this despite the fact that just before the time of my leaving i was en route to creating a employee union.

i think she has gone back to her hometown ( mangalore, the same place where aishwarya rai comes from ) but temporarily i hope... as i wrote about her in my post-company-leaving email to my aquaintances there ( one common female aquaintance ) "tu haan kar ya na kar tu hai meri, kiran". :D

Actress-Helly-Shah-00001%2B%25281%2529.jpg

if that is not a pointy chin what is?? :)

wow !! neetu wadhwa is a good actress, did well in that serious scene.

though of course you know i will say that i find her too slim for my taste, but her bareek features will go well with a chubby figure.

about your obsession from your younger days, did your tharki heart meet her later?? if i meet my obsession from my computer course days i will definitely say what i felt then, just to break the ice, even though she will be married now.
I wish you luck with the mangalore girl and who dares wins LOL, in regards to Neetu she is my kind of girl, gorgeous and beautiful, she has a face which is quite common amongst nice looking pak college girls, so does kanchi kaul, this is the kind of look lads over here appreciate and desire, the Helly look and other south indian actress look is a big no no. And did i meet the lady again, unfortunately no (she was a dead ringer for neetu) she is now a middle aged lady who most probably has a couple of kids and more than a few pounds of weight (not that will bother you LOL).kudos
BTW helly or Neetu in your opinion.

I wish you luck with the mangalore girl and who dares wins LOL,

thank you.

in regards to Neetu she is my kind of girl, gorgeous and beautiful, she has a face which is quite common amongst nice looking pak college girls, so does kanchi kaul, this is the kind of look lads over here appreciate and desire

kanchi kaul is pretty... sad that she couldn't appear in more films after her first film appearance.

among the genuine tharkis here the sharp-features look probably stops at sonakshi sinha... watch the below funny interview vid of her and shahid kapoor from 2013 during the promotion of their film 'r... rajkumar'... shahid is quite witty and sonakshi i always found her natural and shahid also mentions about him photographing her sharp-features with her clothed in some pretty desi clothes :

Shahid & Sonakshi Facebook Live Chat - YouTube

the Helly look and other south indian actress look is a big no no.

funny you say that because helly indeed has a southie actress look though she is a gujarati.

and speaking of gujjus what do you think of esha kansara who was kanchi's co-actress in a serial :

esha.jpg

Esha_Kansara_5_0.jpg

esha-kansara-kanchi-kaul-1481038572.jpg

those attractive earrings that suit esha so much remind me of the pretty nauheed cyrusi who wore such nice earrings in the song 'maula mere maula' :

Anwar - Maula Mere Maula Aankhein Teri Kitni Haseen Ke Inka Aashique - RoopKumar Rathod - YouTube

and speaking of esha, what do you think of esha rekhi, the indian-punjab actress :

Isha-Rikhi-Punjabi-Model-470x470.jpg

CDIhx2HWAAANHt2.jpg

Original_isha.936472_675597659135484_1368434986_n.jpg

in fact you had posted her photos in the 'pakistani models and actresses' thread.

she's in this nice punjabi song whose most words sadly i don't understand :

Main Tenu | Garry Sandhu | Jatt Boys Putt Jattan De | Full Official Music Video - YouTube

And did i meet the lady again, unfortunately no (she was a dead ringer for neetu) she is now a middle aged lady who most probably has a couple of kids and more than a few pounds of weight (not that will bother you LOL).kudos

oh i was just saying that for you to become friends with her. :)

BTW helly or Neetu in your opinion.

you know the answer. :D

Back
Top Bottom