What's new

Beautiful Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it too,it reminds of Jasimuddin's poems regarding Bangladeshi village lifestyle.Sometimes i seriously think of asking my parents to settle down in village.

amader purano diner banglar kotha mone koriye dey pic ta

when i was a kid i used to travel from dhaka to Rangpur frequently by train as my mother worked in Rangpur that time! This yellow reminds me of the view from train!! You know, Emma Watson traveled through this train route, to enjoy rural beauty, after all my future wife, bole kotha!! :smitten: .

These villages remind me of my village in U.P. I think the landscape in Eastern India (UP, Bihar, WB) is quite similar to Bangladesh. Rustic perfection :tup:

These villages remind me of my village in U.P. I think the landscape in Eastern India (UP, Bihar, WB) is quite similar to Bangladesh. Rustic perfection :tup:

first you say you're from kerala, then bengal, and then UP :rofl: liars

Uh can it weirdo. I have got I don't know 15200 thanks apparently, couldn't care less. Now stop derailing the tread.

so where are you from kerala, bengal, or up :lol:

376014_312558535429239_721006100_n.jpg

Isnt she beautiful??
Emma-in-Bangladesh-emma-watson-13782077-480-720.jpg

emma-watson-bangladesh-picture.jpg%3Fw%3D440

emma-in-bangladesh4.jpg

Kishoregonj
268303_469454129739678_1049302951_n.jpg

308953_474682112550213_1695234682_n.jpg

Kishoregonj
535113_420326151319143_385791313_n.jpg

394423_475962799088811_759464766_n.jpg

ছিপখান তিন-দাঁড় - তিনজন মাল্লা
চৌপর দিন-ভোর দ্যায় দূর-পাল্লা!
পাড়ময় ঝোপঝাড় জঙ্গল-জঞ্জাল,
জলময় শৈবাল পান্নার টাঁকশাল |
কঞ্চির তীর-ঘর ঐ-চর জাগছে,
বন-হাঁস ডিম তার শ্যাওলায় ঢাকছে|
চুপ চুপ - ওই ডুব দ্যায় পান্ কৌটি
দ্যায় ডুব টুপ টুপ ঘোমটার বৌটি!
ঝকঝক কলসীর বক্ বক্ শোন্ গো
ঘোমটার ফাঁক বয় মন উন্মন গো|
তিন-দাঁড় ছিপখান মন্থর যাচ্ছে,
তিনজন মাল্লায় কোন গান গাচ্ছে?
রূপশালি ধান বুঝি এইদেশে সৃষ্টি,
ধুপছায়া যার শাড়ী তার হাসি মিষ্টি|
মুখখানি মিষ্টিরে চোখদুটি ভোমরা
ভাব-কদমের - ভরা রূপ দেখ তোমরা !
ময়নামতীর জুটি ওর নামই টগরী,
ওর পায়ে ঢেউ ভেঙে জল হোলো গোখরী!
ডাক পাখী ওর লাগি' ডাক ডেকে হদ্দ,
ওর তরে সোঁত-জলে ফুল ফোটে পদ্ম|
ওর তরে মন্থরে নদ হেথা চলছে,
জলপিপি ওর মৃদু বোল বুঝি বোলছে|
দুইতীরে গ্রামগুলি ওর জয়ই গাইছে,
গঞ্জে যে নৌকা সে ওর মুখই চাইছে|
আটকেছে যেই ডিঙা চাইছে সে পর্শ,
সঙ্কটে শক্তি ও সংসারে হর্ষ|
পান বিনে ঠোঁট রাঙা চোখ কালো ভোমরা,
রূপশালী-ধান-ভানা রূপ দেখ তোমরা

--------------------------------- সত্যেন্দ্রনাথ দত্ত

I love it too,it reminds of Jasimuddin's poems regarding Bangladeshi village lifestyle.Sometimes i seriously think of asking my parents if we can settle down in village.

It's my dream as well as commitment to myself to settle down to countryside, live a rustic life in a farm house far away from this hell... seems like not going to happen, money matters :cry: .

Some pics I'm sharing here from our recent trip to Nil Dumur, Sundarban that we started on Eid night from Khulna :enjoy: .

Rupsha bridge, Khulna (taken from launch)

Sundarban area- on the way to Nil Dumur by trawler:

DSCN0699.jpg

Gabura bridge- I wanted to name it Rainbow bridge...look that if the bridge could be colored like rainbow with cloud in background, how would it be?

DSCN0682.jpg

Did you go inside Sundarban? I have never been to that part of Bangladesh! khulna Jessore is alien to me still!

Anyway, once i was googling and found a blog, where a foreigner uploaded photos of 10-15 white girls who went inside Sundarban and changed into Bikini :s and had mud bath!! :s

Did you go inside Sundarban? I have never been to that part of Bangladesh! khulna Jessore is alien to me still!

Anyway, once i was googling and found a blog, where a foreigner uploaded photos of 10-15 white girls who went inside Sundarban and changed into Bikini :s and had mud bath!! :s

Link please :woot:!!! They are probably college students, no sane person goes into a place full of tigers crocodile, cobras, pirates etc to party

We walked almost 1.5/2 kms inside Kolagasi range of Sundarban, though it was bridge type wooden path. I'll be uploading pics taken inside Sundarban.

Some more pics:

DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0681.jpg

DSCN0685.jpg

DSCN0686.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom