What's new

Beast in a new role.OHIO CLASS SSGN

AUSTERLITZ

Reaction score
Country
India
Owing to START treaty regulations with russia reducing numbers of nuclear warheads,usa retired some of its huge OHIO class SSBNs which previoulsy carried 24 TRident d-5 ICBMs.
Only they haven't retired them,refurbished and now now introduced in a new avatar as cruise missile carriers in place of the ballistic missile tubes.
First 4 submarines of the class have now been activated.

Ohio class are already among most quiet subs out there.
Now armament-
4xtorpedo tubes.
2xNavy seal capsules for special forces opS.

MOST OVERPOWERED.
Freaking 154 TOMAHAWK LACM/ASCMs.:super:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can anybody imagine what happens to a surface battle group or land bases hit by salvo after salvo of 154 tomahawk cruise missiles?nd thats from 1 sub.
If they park all 4 that 606 tomahawk cruise missiles launched in endless salvoes within very short time!!!Compare that to the biggest SSGNs now available of the oscar 2 class that have only 20 cruise missiles.

If i was PLAN i would be crapping in my pants now.Forget aircraft carrier.This thing will remain undetected ,then surface to launch as unending storm of 154 tomahawks in quick succession 8-16 at a time.2 or more of this subs,no air defence system can handle assault.:sniper::triniti:

WHAT A BEAST.1 SUBMARINE WITH THE FIREPOWER OF A WHOLE SURFACE BATTLE GROUP.:cheesy:
I'm envious right now.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom