What's new

Bear mauls HM militant

Issue some Honey to the Bear for this Act of Bravery :woot:

Also designate him as a SPO.
A patriotic Bear; must have been part of RAW's Brainwashing project for Bears.

That bear just earned himself a spot in Jannat :D

No yaar, the Bear is still on Mother Earth.
It was the Bear that was trying to dispatch the HM guy to Jannat; to meet with Gorillas.

Indian army now seems to have trained bears for killing innocent Kashmiri civilians... This will ensure there are no protests and human rights activists can be countered by animal rights activists :D

This seems to be happening in batches of 4.. There was a news about 4 terrorists killed yesterday too...

Yeah those were killed during infiltration but these 4 are killed during COIN operation.

No yaar, the Bear is still on Mother Earth.
It was the Bear that was trying to dispatch the HM guy to Jannat; to meet with Gorillas.
Ofcourse.
I mean that whenever he passes away, he would get 'jannat' for this act. Its a reserved spot for him from now on :D

why was he hiding in forest .. were you playing luka chhuppi this time.. :yay:

yup..and that time,bear sang "Lukka Chuppi..Bohot hui,samne aa ja na"...he came out from the hide out and bear took the opportunity..

I want to dedicate this song to Bhalu vai...

Last edited by a moderator:
72 pots of honey for the bear!

Yes he is 19 years old locally known as adil pir.he is very kind hearted we used to play cricket with each other

Isn't it ironical that all kid hearted good people are picking up guns and killing people and all evil people are contesting elections and becoming sarpanchs and becoming wajib-ul-qatl? Truly Kaliyug!

Bhalu ballu tha wo. Raw ka agent..great work

The Bear should be given Ati Vishisht Seva medal and be declared a hero.

50 pots of pure honey for the brave one.

I just hope Madam G doesn't ask forest officers to gun down the communal evil Hindoo bear.

Knowing Khangress, they can do that.

Back
Top Bottom