What's new

Beaches Of Karachi

Woah Woah, there buddy. Obviously you don't know that I was being Sarcastic, I know it's a predominately Muslim country, and I know their cultural differences our significantly different than ours. I was trying to get a laugh, but far as I see it wasn't taken that way. I apologize, to anyone that have taken any offense. Some of you guys need some humor in your life, laughter is the best medicine..

-Forgot to mention, I travel around the world every year, I've been to Europe and the Middle East, I've been to places that's probably not even in your geographical vocabulary, I've met people from all walks of life. I really don't know who you are, but by the way you portray yourself in your small segment, you shouldn't be judging anybody at all.
i do think your response was taken in a wrong sense , but for any one who was in doubt your excellent clarification would clear there minds .
great response .:cheers:

Seaview:
13371972.jpg

Hawks Bay:
21808242.jpg

Cape Mount
33655858.jpg

31263170.jpg

No women, No Bikinis? Probably going to cross Pakistan off my tourist list..

You don't visit a foreign land to see more of the same do you?

I could've posted you examples of women working their tan on Khi beaches, but I don't have to prove anything to you about us, so I won't.

Jacqueline Kennedy riding a camel in a beach in Karachi during her 1962 trip to Pakistan as first lady of the United States of America.

karachi-1962-jacqueline-kennedy-perches-on-camel-in-karachi-while-on-a-goodwill-visit-to-india-and-pakistan.jpg

673S5373.L.jpg

Jacqueline Kennedy with Lee Radziwill on a camel ride, Karachi, March 25, 1962
Dress and Coat (1962) in scarlet, orange, and hot pink printed and ribbed silk matelassé by Gustave Tassell (American, b. 1926)
John F. Kennedy Library and Museum

Woah Woah, there buddy. Obviously you don't know that I was being Sarcastic, I know it's a predominately Muslim country, and I know their cultural differences our significantly different than ours. I was trying to get a laugh, but far as I see it wasn't taken that way. I apologize, to anyone that have taken any offense. Some of you guys need some humor in your life, laughter is the best medicine..

-Forgot to mention, I travel around the world every year, I've been to Europe and the Middle East, I've been to places that's probably not even in your geographical vocabulary, I've met people from all walks of life. I really don't know who you are, but by the way you portray yourself in your small segment, you shouldn't be judging anybody at all.

then women must be the least of your concern, karachi has one of the best vibrant life, maybe i be loving the place very much??

Some of the pictures of these beaches and the so called project are impressive. I hope the beaches are clean as they are in pictures. If that is the case awesome job. I see that when it comes to cleanliness Paskitan is far better then India. (This is what I learnt here and I do not have a habit of questioning people, unless I have solid reason).

i feel skirted women should be compelled to wear full shalwar kameez clothings, it seems like they spit on our face by wearing their cultural cloths which we think is taboo.. just likw what iran does

Some of the pictures of these beaches and the so called project are impressive. I hope the beaches are clean as they are in pictures. If that is the case awesome job. I see that when it comes to cleanliness Paskitan is far better then India. (This is what I learnt here and I do not have a habit of questioning people, unless I have solid reason).

yeah they are clean, but the sea view or clifton beach is a bit messy esp the part where the population throngs near the urban area of defence :S

Awesome pictures. Very clean indeed when compared to most of Indian beaches. Do we get beer on the beach restaurants? Just curious.

mubarak village

10956642_1404199143221718_1779992033_n.jpg

_

Thats Mubarak village at the border of Sindh & Balochistan. And that island in background is Churna island.

Back
Top Bottom