What's new

bd vs pak problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I request a tougher attitude from MODS for such threads! Any troll or off topic post should earn warnings!!

and these threads violate which rule of the forum ?

That should apply to all threads.

Theoretically yes! But to be honest, its not possible to counter all trolls! But 1971 related discussions turn into ugly mud slinging! These people can't differentiate between patriotism and chauvinism! They think by insulting other members, they are doing their duty to their country!

Well many threads lead to mudslinging including India Pak, Arab Iran, Israel, India BD etc etc.
Trolls can't be prioritized. They should be dealt with even priority.
Why aren't you concerned with the mud slinging in India BD threads?
Theoretically yes! But to be honest, its not possible to counter all trolls! But 1971 related discussions turn into ugly mud slinging! These people can't differentiate between patriotism and chauvinism! They think by insulting other members, they are doing their duty to their country!

Well many threads lead to mudslinging including India Pak, Arab Iran, Israel, India BD etc etc.
Trolls can't be prioritized. They should be dealt with even priority.
Why aren't you concerned with the mud slinging in India BD threads?

i did, i have opened this type of thread requesting mods regarding india-bangladesh border killing and illegal migration.

If only such acumen was shown by you in Indo-Bangla mud slinging threads.

Its the Bangladeshis which drag Pakistanis in... We are just minding our business when a thread pops up of A Bangladeshi bragging about their country, and what condition Pakistan is in and how Bangladesh is beter than Pakistan... These types of threads & people are very likely to bring out the devil in anyone

Its sad to say that as even in PDF, Pakistan does not know about what is all about strategic importance of creating a separate BD defence forom when BD is not as such related with Pakistan in any kind of inetrnational events apart from countering India from the east...As long as this confusion is not cleared by the Pakistan member in PDF, this mud sledging of BD and Pak member will continue because no one is sure about other party's importance to each other in real world as well as in pdf too....

I may be wrong but this is my personal impression in pdf..

Mods kindly add these Pakistan vs Bangladesh threads to Black List. Every other day someone create these troll threads its really not funny anymore. Kindly take necessary actions.

Bangalis are high on some thing these days- behaving like indians- posting from tabloids- and speaking "Hindi" better than the indians-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom