What's new

BD ruling party Awami leauge is using girls to attack on opponents.

Arian Azam

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Here are some pictures of Awami leauge's girls terrorists who are trying to naked some girls students of Dhaka University.
xx.jpg
xx (2).jpg
x.jpg

Well as much as I hate Awami League, I despise leftist thugs. These leftist is the reason we lost few good politicians from Jamat and BNP.

So I say good riddance.

Last edited:
This is internal BAL scums fighting... we should all pray for more of this.

This is internal BAL scums fighting... we should all pray for more of this
The duty of a Muslim is to protect the izzat and abru of women .
Doesn't matter what is their side . How can someone still remain a true Muslim after such prayers? Are we following the teaching of prophet Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) ?
Are we not going against our religion?

Well as much as I hate Awami League, I despise leftist thugs. These leftist is the reason we lost few good politicians from Jamat and BNP.

So I say good riddance.
Amazing level of tribal mentality you have.

Doesn't matter what is their side . How can someone still remain a true Muslim after such prayers? Are we following the teaching of prophet Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) ?
If one needs religion to be against such heinous act, maybe that person shouldn't be the one to preach their moral superiority. The fact that you need to remind him of his religious teachings to change his odious opinion on a clear outrageous case like this! Tribalistic people like him who plays for teams and condones these kinds of acts because it's of other team! Stop going so low. How bad a person can be to need him remind of religious teachings to oppose such acts.

These leftist is the reason we lost few good politicians from Jamat and BNP.
IMHO leftist are the real villain. Awami league and BNP are not .
BNP is just continuation of Muslim league after fall of East pakistan .
And when sheikh mujib was compelled to ask the help of army ( pakistan time ) and later surrendered to them , I believe he is unable to control his own party awami league that was already under control of leftist.
I believe hasina is in the same problem as this new version of awami league was established in 1978 by india because mujib already banned awami league and other parties in order to establish BAKSHAL .
Why did he ban his own party ? I believe we have some elements of thinking here.
He banned his own party because it was already poisoned by the leftist who are Indian agents long before 1971 .
Mujib was murdered by mukti force not by razakars .
Still leftist are ruling awami brain ,and if hasina want to remove them instantly there maybe another 75 by her own chetona party .
I believe it's our time to open eyes and think of bangladesh ,not of BNP and awami league or others .
Let's see what happen in future. Surely awami league will win by another illogal election and let's see if the chetona increase or decrease.
I believe chetona team will be supresed after awami league win 2019 election .
Now we have no other way left but to wait and see another election drama .

Be-Izzat der Izzat ase ni re Bhai,

Amazing level of tribal mentality you have.

enjoying the show from distance. :cheers:

Be-Izzat der Izzat ase ni re Bhai,
Vai, maybe they are Be -izzat, but we have our izzat !And such remarks aren't acceptable from a Muslim , because such remarks or thoughts go against our religion, specially when the case is someone tearing women's cloth in public ( doesn't matter how bad are they ) ,you know this.Thank you.

Last edited:
If one needs religion to be against such heinous act, maybe that person shouldn't be the one to preach their moral superiority
You don't know what religion is, do you? Do you have any idea about the teaching of Islam? I don't think so.
If you knew or understood it, you would no longer remain secular.
Remember Hazrat Umar (ra) went to kill prophet (pbuh) , and then became one of the best muslims in history .
Khalid bin Walid was the main antagonist of the battle of uhud , then became the hero of muslim conquest .
Arabian penisula was infected with many social disorder , including incest ,rape , adultery, even partner swapping and every possible sins . And Islam stopped the disorder .

But since you are secular you Will not understand that what is izzat and abru, and how only Islamic law and teaching can protect it.

Since seculars are advocate of premarital sex, sexual freedom , free mixing ,nudity , blah blah .. so I am not interested to discuss discuss the necessity of religious morality with them and also religious discussion is not allowed here , so let's leave it .
The fact that you need to remind him of his religious teachings to change his odious opinion on a clear outrageous case like this

Exactly I was trying to say ,but indirectly !

Last edited:
You don't know what religion is, do you? Do you have any idea about the teaching of Islam? I don't think so.
If you knew or understood it, you would no longer remain secular.
Remember Hazrat Umar (ra) went to kill prophet (pbuh) , and then became one of the best muslims in history .
Khalid bin Walid was the main antagonist of the battle of uhud , then became the hero of muslim conquest .
Arabian penisula was infected with many social disorder , including incest ,rape , adultery, even partner swapping and every possible sins . And Islam stopped the disorder .

But since you are secular you Will not understand that what is izzat and abru, and how only Islamic law and teaching can protect it.

Since seculars are advocate of premarital sex, sexual freedom , free mixing ,nudity , blah blah .. so I am not interested to discuss discuss the necessity of religious morality with them and also religious discussion is not allowed here , so let's leave it .
Why are you pretending as if I said ''if one needs a religion'' in a vacuum? You literally cut the sentence and pretend there is no context of me saying that and go on a rant on your created argument that no one made in the first place.

For one, seculars don't 'advocate' for premarital sex but we do advocate for one's freedom of choice to do so. It's peoples choice when and who they want to have sex with, as long as participating members are consenting adults. No one, not me or you or anyone have any right to interfere in people's personal sex life.

I also don't have any interest in discussing religion, especially with someone who thinks he can speak from authority.

He banned his own party because it was already poisoned by the leftist who are Indian agents long before 1971 .
Mujib was murdered by mukti force not by razakars .

Excuse me!! Adding some facts before because you can't justify your lies, can you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom