What's new

BD bans visas for Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixing business with politics and the asking Pakistan for Iran Pakistan India gas pipeline and MFN status...
Thats India

If you can mix religion with politics then what's wrong with business ?

There is new mantra "It is the politics which drives economics".(After EU financial crises)

They re denying visa who has potential of meddling with war crime trials. They are denying Turkey's visa as well.

Small correction:
It's not they are , It's you are !

Hasina must have though on this before issuing a ban. Their country their rules. Pk members should not take offence.

Finally we have got a real goodboy. If you knew it why didn't you inform us before mate?:undecided:
Be a goodboy and make a list of things which we should be careful about. :cheers:

I informed before that's why you cancelled the visas to Pakistanis. :cheers: :azn:

Hasina must have though on this before issuing a ban. Their country their rules. Pk members should not take offence.

as we are going there ? tell me how many pakistanis aplly visa for BD ? we are talking abut BD not USA dear sir

Mai ata hu na Saudi Arabia. Waise bhi suna hai waha gold saste me hai. :D

a ja bachy gold kya her cheez sasti hai patrol bhi 60 pessy per litter hai :victory:

Mixing business with politics and the asking Pakistan for Iran Pakistan India gas pipeline and MFN status...
Thats India
Did you read op ??
“Yes, the Dhaka has placed the ban on issuance of its visas to Pakistanis on account of the allegations according to which Pakistan is sending some elements in the disguise of businessmen, journalists, intellectuals who are found in abetting the sentiments of Jihad in Bangladesh,” a senior official at commerce ministry confided to Pakistan Observer.

so in other words you don't like to meet me :coffee:

hasina.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom