What's new

BCCI wants PCB to pay Rs300m as legal fee

1. Let PCB pay Sum, it will complete the Chain reaction started by both sides, and Let the Cricket world decide that Bad Event. Maybe in a short/medium term, PCB actions will be rebuked severely. India Promised to make a tour in Pakistan, In Eastern World, the word of mouth is taken as a Promised to be fulfilled, In the case above, it was a Government level understanding. PCB failed to realise that India is turning into interest oriented Western philosophy.

2. I remember when I joined that forum in 2014, Same Indian Guys ridiculed us for signing MOU's after MOU's to China. Bcoz Zardari Gov did same for 5 years with China with no materialisation, then early days of Nawaz Gov was like same. I also remember Indian members, use to share Geo tv Najam Sethi program where he was ridiculing MOU's with China. Then what happened, China fulfilled there promise more than they promised earlier.

3. Same Najam Sethi signed cricket MOU with India. Former PCB chairman Zaka Ashraf was removed illegally by Nawaz Sharif. Najam Sethi became chairman of PCB on Geo tv program (Apis ki baat)he used to justify his actions. He propagated for 3 Big Cricket Idiots by saying (If we miss the train then we will earn least in it), then he defended his stance for signing Mou with India. He counted many financial benefits that PCB will reap by Possible India tour in Pakistan. India turned Indian fanboy Libterd good dreams into a nightmare.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom