What's new

BBC Podcast: Pakistan's Child Suicide Bombers.

BBC is a propaganda news channel. It was this News channel who had said that Lahore has been captured by the Indian forces during the war in 70's. So I will say bullshit.

Wait you did not know children are used as suicide bombers? This is not something new and BBC is not the first place to report on it. In fact the Pakistani army has set up rehablitation schools to try to turn these children into moderate muslims.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jul/02/taliban-buying-children-to-serve-as-suicide-bomber/

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-06-15/...tan-northwest-frontier-province?_s=PM:OPINION

BBC is a propaganda news channel. It was this News channel who had said that Lahore has been captured by the Indian forces during the war in 70's. So I will say bullshit.
:blah:
You are right Sir, btw which channel you like?

The Notion that the BBC is propaganda is absolutely right as BBC world service is funded by British foreign office ever since the BBC was created.

I would never trust in a 100 years a news coming from BBC but Documentaries are a different case as different people are involved from other countries and it makes it transparent.

I watch BBC documentaries but their news interpretation worths peanuts.

are u sure, u know more than a bunch of ppl with cameras and mission to know truth.

u wrent even born then and claim big !

Good 4 u !

Anyways, Welcome to the world brother,,, howz life inside da well ?

It is no stunning revelation, haven't we heard so any times of young boys blowing themselves up?
It is really a sad and scary reality which needs immediate remedial measures.

and they say there arent terrorist exporters in da world......:pop:

I dont say.. thats what indian foreign office say to the world .

and they say there arent terrorist exporters in da world......

I dont say.. thats what indian foreign office say to the world

This is the Height of you knowledge without proof or a pint equal evidence, What in the world would it take to make you understand a simple thing.

Indeed Pakistani Govt/Army is not terrorist exporters in the world.

There is a big difference between Pakistani Govt/Army exporting terrorists and foreign funded entities hiring common Pakistani. Foreign entities whose photographic evidence we've seen point at the neighbor.

It s not something which is hidden..!

Unfortunatly,this is well known truth...!

The Notion that the BBC is propaganda is absolutely right as BBC world service is funded by British foreign office ever since the BBC was created.

I would never trust in a 100 years a news coming from BBC but Documentaries are a different case as different people are involved from other countries and it makes it transparent.

I watch BBC documentaries but their news interpretation worths peanuts.

:rofl:Do u even know what BBC stands for? :cheesy:

It is their VERY OWN channel. There's a hell lot of difference b/w funding and owning.

@other posters suspecting BBC's credibility

What more legitimate source do u want? :undecided:

and they say there arent terrorist exporters in da world......

I dont say.. thats what indian foreign office say to the world

This is the Height of you knowledge without proof or a pint equal evidence, What in the world would it take to make you understand a simple thing.

Indeed Pakistani Govt/Army is not terrorist exporters in the world.

There is a big difference between Pakistani Govt/Army exporting terrorists and foreign funded entities hiring common Pakistani. Foreign entities whose photographic evidence we've seen point at the neighbor.

First direct acknowledgement by Pakistan army..

Pak owning 'suicide bomber' makes its intentions clear: Army Chief - The Times of India

Of course you would say TOI let news.....:lol:

But check the Pakistan army site..

Back
Top Bottom