What's new

BBC, documentary on MQM & Altaf Hussain.

dramebazi band karo, zehra was not killed by MQM it was killed by PTI themselves, why PTI didnt even register FIR for her murder

you PTI chamchas make too much conspiracy theories

You are looking at MQM from a supporter's point of view. Try to look at it from a neutral perspective.

The reason for MQM's disastrous policy-making has been a lack of internal criticism. Try to point out the flaws and then rectify them before time runs out.

And please, stop pretending that PTI killed Zehra. They don't have MQM's policy of killing its own members. Imran Farooq ko yad karlo.

You are looking at MQM from a supporter's point of view. Try to look at it from a neutral perspective.

The reason for MQM's disastrous policy-making has been a lack of internal criticism. Try to point out the flaws and then rectify them before time runs out.

And please, stop pretending that PTI killed Zehra. They don't have MQM's policy of killing its own members. Imran Farooq ko yad karlo.

is it proved that MQM killed imran farooq?

is it proved that zehra was killed by MQM

bas baqwas kerte raho purae din

bas baqwas kerte raho puae din

London mai itni tension ho gayi kya?

Jahan baat sahi thi wahan maine agree kara but I think you will continue to keep your eyes closed towards MQM's fault. I honestly don't care about MQM dying out but all MQM-supporters need to think about their party's future.

Take Care and Salaam.

London mai itni tension ho gayi kya?

Jahan baat sahi thi wahan maine agree kara but I think you will continue to keep your eyes closed towards MQM's fault. I honestly don't care about MQM dying out but all MQM-supporters need to think about their party's future.

apna kaam karo jaa ke

i asked you has MQM been proven as the killer of IF or not

and you still didnt answer me why PTI failed to register FIR against zehra shahid?

oh dun worry.....MQMerz pizzd off thes days cuz their leader is gunna lockd up soon durin ramadan n dat is makin thm very angry...

understand their condition buddy:girl_wink:

Don't take his/her rudeness seriously. Earlier, another senior member told him to stop mentioning also. :P

bas baqwas kerte raho purae din

:yay: :yay: I'm damn sure he went to England on MQM payroll and he meets taafu secretly and promotes the cause of MQM in england

Jis ka namak khaye ga, us ka wafaadar bhe to ban kar rahy gaa na !

:yay: :yay: I'm damn sure he went to England on MQM payroll and he meets taafu secretly and promotes the cause of MQM in england

Jis ka namak khaye ga, us ka wafaadar bhe to ban kar rahy gaa na !

sahi kaha, jis ka namak khaya, us ka wafaadar bhe to ban kar rahy gaa na !

Imran-1-480x238.jpg

sahi kaha, jis ka namak khaya, us ka wafaadar bhe to ban kar rahy gaa na !

Imran-1-480x238.jpg

Imran Khan still bleeds green and all his achievements are dedicated to Pakistan and on other hand MQM aur TAAFU kaa sara khoon hi mashkook hai. MQM owe their allegiance to "Muhajir tag" instead of "Pakistani tag" and once in a while threatens to break Pakistan, while TAAFU owe his allegiance to Queen elizabeth.

Imran Khan still bleeds green and all his achievements are dedicated to Pakistan and on other hand MQM aur TAAFU kaa sara khoon hi mashkook hai. MQM owe their allegiance to "Muhajir tag" instead of "Pakistani tag" and once in a while threatens to break Pakistan, while TAAFU owe his allegiance to Queen elizabeth.

why is he partying in London when innocent pakistanis are dying in waziristan?

where is the drone protest now?

why is he partying in London when innocent pakistanis are dying in waziristan?

where is the drone protest now?

Is Imran khan heading a Law enforcement agency?

Drone protest will be done when he becomes fit, so he can led the rally himself!

Back
Top Bottom