What's new

Battle of Plassey I 1757

In this documentary, we will cover the Battle of Plassey of 1757 between the British East India Company and the Nawab of Bengal. This battle happened within the Seven Years' War and during the fall of the Mughal Empire, and was decisive in terms of the British conquest of sub-continent.
Only Two Real threat That British in india had were

Mahaji schindia ruler Of Gwalior that resurrected Martha's Under Peshwa Madhavrao And Established After accompanying Shah Alam II in 1771 to Delhi, he restored the Mughals in Delhi and became the Vakil-ul-Mutlaq (Regent of the Empire)'

His Contribution Led To British defeat in First Anglo Maratha war Which pushed British plans 20 years late

Mahadaji_Sindhia.jpg

Second Were Father And Son Duo

Hyder Ali And "Lion of Mysore" Tipu Sultan

"Although I never supposed that he (Napoleon) possessed, allowing for some difference of education, the liberality of conduct and political views which were sometimes exhibited by old Hyder Ali, yet I did think he might have shown the same resolved and dogged spirit of resolution which induced Tipu Sahib to die manfully upon the breach of his capital city with his sabre clenched in his hand.”Sir Walter Scott, commenting on the abdication of Napoleon Bonaparte in 1814

TipuSultanPic.jpg

Tipu_Sultan%2C_Indian_warrior_Emperor_of_Mysore.gif

Anglo-Mysore_War_1_and_2.png

Mural of the Battle of Pollilur on the walls of Tipu's summer palace, painted to celebrate his triumph over the British

Battle_of_pollilur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom